1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bank Forms

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex Steven, Sep 12, 2014.

Hi this is Alex,

I am working as marketing executive for one commercial video, and I need some help from you fellows.

I was wondering if there is anyone who can actually print some sample computer checks and bank forms. So we are shooting one scene which shows actors filling up bank forms. To make this scene authentic, I wish to actually print some bank like documents.

Is there anyone who can help?

Alex Steven, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  2. ByteChef

ByteChef Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Where are you from?
    Someone closer to you has to do it, Shipping charges will be expensive for International shipping.

ByteChef, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you have a bank account? Why not get forms from them and then white out the identifying information? At least you will be sure that the forms are authentic for your geography.

jrbiz, Sep 13, 2014 IP
  4. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to work in the film industry, I even produced a 6 million dollar feature film. I all of my experience (24 films and a bunch of videos) we never had to get real forms or anything like that. Now a days all you have to do is to go to Google and do an image search for bank forms or bank checks. Just print them out yourself on any printer. The viewing audience will never know, I guarantee it. I have even had printouts made of paintings including the frame and in the film you would never know that it was a fake picture and a fake frame. The only time when a well done fake print of anything is easy to spot is in extreme closeups or in 3D. On a printout of a picture of a bank form from Google even a closeup would not give it away.

George Peirson, Sep 13, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not look at iStock there you may find great images which can be printed and they will look authentic if you are good in what you are doing :)

fionix, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  6. seoxpertz

seoxpertz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    istock can be a good option.

seoxpertz, Sep 15, 2014 IP