1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help ! to block unwanted popup

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by iampapan, Sep 12, 2014.

Hi Friend,
    I have hosted one html site with java script and css. Site is http://greatamericanscooters.com/ . While opening the site a pop up message

"Some file on the server may be missing or incorrect"..so and so . Why is message shown. What things is missing

I have attached a screenshot of this pop up message.

Kindly give solution with step by step to remove this pop up message.

Thanks,
    Papan

Attached Files:

iampapan, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's a javascript popup - search through your files to see if there's any mention of an alert('text goes here') somewhere
    BTW, you have a shitload of javascript on that site, to do what seems to be fairly minimal stuff. It can't possible be necessary to have that much stuff? The page is nearly 2 MB in size - that's INSANE.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 12, 2014 IP
    COBOLdinosaur likes this.
  3. jasdews

jasdews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check the javascripts loaded in your webpage. At times the host service provider will load certain javascript whill will earn money through advertisements. Check whats loaded on your page

jasdews, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  4. jasdews

jasdews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One comment about your website. Refine it with latest javascript. It looks too old style and top menu bar is clickable at only certain places. If you need an help i can help you with that.

jasdews, Oct 8, 2014 IP