1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to verify G+ brand page for Google places?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Ketan Parekh, Sep 3, 2014.

While launching a new business I set up a Google plus bran page from my G+ account. Now question is how to verify that same page for Google local listing? I followed too many guidelines and all are very confusing.

Can anyone exactly tell me how can I do that?

Few guideline shows that I have to create new local listing page and merge with existing brand page. Looking for accurate solution.

Ketan Parekh, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  2. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    You need not create a separate local listing page. Create your page in the local business category and add the complete address. Verify your website in Google webmaster tools and on the Google+ page. Google should automatically review and verify your business. I have seen it happen automatically for an American business. New businesses or non American businesses may take longer time.

Also, if your business already shows in Google places, Google should have created a Google+ page automatically. In that case, you can go to the page and claim your business.

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  3. cybartshop

cybartshop Member

Best Answers:
    you can apply for place on https://www.google.com/local/add and than follow the steps, and you will guide to verifying part, in the end of the steps, it says that google will send you postal card on your marked/tagged place, inside that postal card there is code which is used to verify.

Hope this help

cybartshop, Sep 13, 2014 IP
  4. Jaden Alvin

Jaden Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's simple create Google+ Local listing for the business, then add your address details or locate your business in map. Once all required things are done their are 2 ways to verify your Local Listing -

1.) Verification by postcard
    2.) Verification by phone

You can instantly verify if you have verified your business website with Google Webmaster Tool.

Hope this helps.

Jaden Alvin, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  5. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

- Verify your website in Search Console. The verified webmaster can approve a request to connect your website to your brand page.
    - Sign in to Google My Business.
    - Click Brand pages at the top of your screen.
    - Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your pages as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your pages.
    - Choose the brand page you'd like to manage and click View page.
    - Make sure that you're using classic Google+. If you're using the new Google+, click Back to classic G+ in the bottom left corner of your screen.
    - Click the About tab below your cover photo, then scroll to the "Links" box and click Link website.
    - Don't see the link? Google My Business listings aren't eligible to link to a website. You can add your website to your business information by
    following these steps.
    If we know the webmaster for this website, we’ll give you the option to send a request to the webmaster to approve the link. Requesting approval will reveal your email address to the webmaster.
    The verified webmaster can confirm the link in Search Console.
    Once the link has been approved, you'll receive an email. You'll also see a checkmark verified checkmark next to your website on the "About" tab of your brand page.

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  6. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    Step 1: Sign in to Google Business
    Access the Google My Business page and either sign in with an existing account or create a new one. We suggest that you use an account that is exclusively linked to your business.

Step 2: Find Your Business on Google Maps

Then, search for your business using its name and address. If it’s not listed, click the option ‘No, this is not my business’. If you can’t find your business listed you can click on the option No, these are not my businesses or I’ve correctly entered the name and address and manually enter the details of your business. Make sure that everything you enter is accurate then click Submit.

Step 3: Verify Your Business

The process of verification is to ensure that business information is accurate and that only the manager has access to it. There are several ways to verify your business but these options depend on the type of business it is. To begin, select your business and then click on verify now. You can:

Verify by Postcard: A postcard request screen will appear with the business address. Double check that the address is correct and click Send Postcard. Google will send you a verification code to the business address you gave within two weeks of you entering the details. Add the verification code when it arrives in your dashboard.

Verify by Phone: This option is not available for all businesses and if it does not appear when you attempt to verify, use the postcard option above. Add your business phone number and click on Verify by phone to have the code sent as a text message. Enter the code in your dashboard.

Instant Verification: It is possible be instantly verify your business, but only if it is already verified with Google Webmaster Tools and you are logged into the same Google account.

Bulk Verification: This option is only for those trying to manage 10 or more locations of the same business.

Step 4: Review Your Changes

After you’ve entered the verification code you’ll have another chance to look over your details before you submit them to Google for indexing.

Step 5: Get Posting!

Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a Google+ Business page! Make sure to beef up your profile with lots of images and descriptions.

another ways u can follow dear , after that if dnt understand please search on youtube

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 22, 2016 IP