1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get 5k visitor from social media site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Quikrinfo, Sep 10, 2014.

I am starting new automotive classified website , I want atleast 5k visitor daily from social media sites..please suggest any plan/strategy to get visitor in just 1-2 months.

thanks in advance

Quikrinfo, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Discount the classified ad fee if the user lets you post to his facebook wall - ideally only his ad, but you could plant other ads with a tag line of "Will this car sell before mine?" or "Is this car better value than mine?"

Generate a page to put the two vehicles side by side and let users vote for the one that they think will win (using their social networking accounts) and post their vote on their wall. Then post on their walls again when the vote is complete, one of the vehicles sells etc.

sarahk, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  3. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Such growth can come only with a lot of efforts as well as patience. So, you'll have to wait a long time and continue your SMM strategies until you see that. However, if the time period for the growth is important you can opt for paid marketing. While growing Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram profiles is easier without spending any money, you may struggle with organic Facebook likes. So, go for Facebook ads. They will be a little expensive but should be worth it.

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  4. Quikrinfo

Quikrinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Can wait for next 3-4 months to get desired results but really I don't want to go for paid ads.( I will opt only when i see any progress or any hope for earning from website)

thanks

Quikrinfo, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What did you think of my suggestions? It'll take a bit of coding but you should be able to do it yourself.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  6. Lannister10

Lannister10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's really a cool suggestion.

Lannister10, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  7. kashif86

kashif86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have really to work hard to get your fans changed to super fans. You have to post real fascinating and engaging content that may go Viral.

kashif86, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  8. Chaseh2

Chaseh2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to drive 5k views a day from social media alone you'll need at least 1,000,000 followers across your accounts. Not impossible to do, but can take a long time and by no means is an easy task. Your best chance of getting their quickly would be to create a viral competition.

Chaseh2, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  9. Scorpion Ghost

Scorpion Ghost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hm...

Join all the biggest groups related to your niche on facebook.

Get a group autoposter.

Set up what posts should be posted, you know, make it a bit different for each group.

Run the autoposter before going to sleep.

See how it goes :p

Scorpion Ghost, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  10. nidhish

nidhish Member

Best Answers:
    First of all be patient & then work your way for your 5k visitors because its gonna take some time for sure as everything depends on your efforts & your skills to promote your site . If u can make your post interesting & cool it will attract users but keep this in mind u have to interact with people as much as u can , answer there question.. give them advice ..do general talk . trust me it will work .

nidhish, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  11. harrysam

harrysam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only way is to post/share interesting content that will get people to like and share your posts. Take a look at highly successful social media pages of your competitors. What type of content are they posting? How many times they post in a day and at what time?

Also, reach out to your competitors who are having same number of likes/followers as you, and ask them to share your page in exchange of theirs.

And remember one thing, 500 targeted quality visitors are always better than 500k useless visitors. Hope this helps.

harrysam, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  12. scottseo

scottseo Member

Best Answers:
    Google Plus , Facebook Groups and Twitter its main if you want more traffics then its very helpful.

scottseo, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  13. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spend money on Facebook ads.

dejaone, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  14. umairhp

umairhp Banned

Best Answers:
    Try spreading good content through your social media channels and ask your friends to like it. It will start spreading automatically after sometime if you are posting good stuff regularly.

umairhp, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  15. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will need to do a great amount of advertising to increase your followers. Facebook ads and promoted posts on twitter should be your first step.
    Also you have to improve your content, make interesting posts, join relevant groups – no one will like/follow a blank page. You should engage your audience, so your users have motivation to come back.

Sam42, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  16. soniabel

soniabel Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1-Populate your site because a new or empty site is not very attractive.
    2-Create a strong community in facebook, twitter and google plus

soniabel, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  17. JackjenHilton

JackjenHilton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post funny pics, or funny lines. You can also try inspirational quotes. Or trivias. Just stick to one theme, though

JackjenHilton, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  18. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should take some good tips from the above. Because It is important that without reliable or potential likes you will not be able to fill the target.

bijutoha, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  19. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    That would be challenging. A funny post like green jokes would be effective, a famous line from a movie or personality something that would attract audience. Because most audience are attracted on funny things especially videos.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  20. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My strategy for you is very simple. Creat viral content! Create content that people will want to share the most. Such as fails, memes, slideshows, how to lists, viral reports, etc. Optimize your site for social sharing with prominent share buttons. Create original, exciting, shocking, unique content that people will pass around. Then promote daily and build your social following. You can't fail if you work at it hard enough.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 28, 2015 IP