1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a great IM/SEO writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Matei Gavriluta, Sep 10, 2014.

Hi
    I need an awesome/great long term writer (on the Internet Marketing and Business niches) for my own site and my clients, below are my requirements.

Requirements:
    - you must be a native English speaker
    - you must have experience and passion writing on IM, SEO and business niches (and prove it)
    - you must be highly responsive and deliver on time!!!
    - I need to see your most advanced articles in IM, SEO cause I need someone who really know what he writes about (not generic articles like, "what can seo do to your business" etc) and if possible relevant guest posts/sites where you have written popular internet marketing/business.

I don't need average articles so you have to write with passion and in perfect english. All articles should provide actionable tips and give advices that will provide value to the readers

Payment : I am willing to pay up to $1-1,5/100words (feel free though to make your own competitive offer, the lower the better as far as you meet the above requirements)

Thanks
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 10, 2014 IP
    GodsOwnWriter likes this.
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Senobia, Sep 11, 2014 IP
    Joseph_F and wwstewart like this.
  3. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course he's not. He's got to make a profit though. :D

Still, that's better pay than a lot of the jobs I've seen on here in the past few years.

wwstewart, Sep 12, 2014 IP