1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips: Follow Matt Cutts for Best Seo Advice

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kamran210, Sep 10, 2014.

Many of the established members would already know matt cutts . To the new members i would like to suggest to search for Matt Cutts for best seo advice. He is the head of Google Spam Team i.e the best guy out there who know about Seo . Don't follow random Seo guys on internet as they sometime lead you to a pit with their wrong knowledge.
    Cheers.

kamran210, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  2. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I won't fully agree here. Matt Cutts does a bigger job of confusing than teaching. Moreover, his advice is generally theoretical than practical. So, I'll recommend to follow blog/websites likes moz, search engine journal, search engine land for best SEO practices. Also, you can follow their popular authors. This will help in digging deeper into SEO and learn more its practical implementations. Of course, I agree with the random SEO guys part as many people are still doing spammy black hat SEO in today's world and we need to avoid people doing/teaching that.

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 10, 2014 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  3. kamran210

kamran210 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you seriously follow him then you will know that he does explain things very well with examples . Obviously beginners won't understand some of his posts but for someone who has some knowledge about Seo . Matt does give a good advice . obviously no tips and tricks . just pure organic seo .

4. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
  5. kamran210

kamran210 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou George for adding this information (Y)

6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm wondering that some other people relying on Matt Cutts whether he said this and that. I'm not against him and I respect the way he discuss about Google and SEO. We must remember that each of us has its own experience to determine what is effective or not when it comes to the related field. It will only confused you.

KylieSweet, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  7. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    I would only trust things I have tested and I would not blindly follow anyone.

maddenitrous, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not really sure that those tips are 100% working... If it was so, EVERY webmaster would be 100% successful! Also, I don't think he would say ALL the things that are recommended to build a POWERFUL website! ;)

patco, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  9. mk810

mk810 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutts says things that do not reveal the full truth. I would agree to listen to him, just take things with a grain of salt, as it is his job to prevent people from manipulating the SERP

mk810, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  10. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So true! Follow him and do the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Try it and see the results. You will have better results doing the exact opposite of what he's telling people.

SEOsince99, Sep 14, 2014 IP