1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you give me ideas to create content on Youtube to obtain income with adsense?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by heartdragon, Aug 24, 2014.

Hi, i want to outsource the creation of Youtube content but i dont know what kind of topic is better to start for my employee. Please can you give me some ideas, My worker have some knowledge of camtasia studio and he can start with the following:

Games.
    Curiosities
    Videos tutorials
    Top 10

Can you give me some new ideas? Many thanks

heartdragon, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  2. zerofatzreturns

zerofatzreturns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should tighten it up. If your employee has knowledge of games then what kind of game? I would base the channel around one specific genre of games. This decreases competition by drilling down the niche. Same with Video Tutorials, what kind of video tutorials? Is it a specific editing software or what? Channels see more early success if they are drilled down and stick to a tight niche.

Also understand that not all views are created equally. Channels that have videos that attract high value keywords are going to make more money per view when it comes to google adsense. Example: A channel about "college loans" is going to do better than a channel about "funny cats." the keywords cost more at auction for the college loan related keywords meaning the advertisers are going to be paying more to put their ads in front of those videos.

I will be honest with you man. Ad revenue is an unstable animal. What would serve you better is to drive your youtube traffic to a site where you can offer something you would make more money on (a membership site maybe). Then your youtube google ad sense revenue is icing on the cake. Consider this: Tightly wrapped youtube channel (provides value)------drives traffic to---> Membership Site (provides more value with a low monthly membership fee). This model will offer you much more continuity of income than strictly youtube ad revenue.

zerofatzreturns, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  3. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I'll suggest you dig some information on the niche you'll be getting into. You can check the keywords searched on YouTube at keywordtool.io. After that check the competition, already existing content on the keyword/topic. After that, if you think you will be able to bring something new to the table, then create that video and eventually you will rank on top and get all the traffic your video deserves.

Hope this was helpful. :)

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Decide on your niche and then look at Youtube contributors in the same niche with popular videos. What are they doing? Know your competition. ;)

danasurvey, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  5. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    George Peirson, Sep 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. VineServers

VineServers Member

Best Answers:
    Never copy videos, And to make money with adsense! You should always use legit content not copied!
    Just make a funny video upload it on youtube and then post it on reditt. You will get couple of thousands viewed overnight! once it gets viral you make money!

Kind Regards
    Vineservers

VineServers, Sep 13, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. Chaseh2

Chaseh2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did well by looking at all the auto-suggestions in the youtube search bar for things like 'How to do...' 'How can I....' 'Where can I...' and finding searches that didn't have any relevant videos. Then make video's that can answer such questions. It's a simple strategy but I've gotten multiple videos that reached 100,000+ views within a short time period.

Chaseh2, Sep 16, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. borisuthi

borisuthi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this video will get idea.

borisuthi, Sep 25, 2014 IP