1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web hosting adsense site earning very good money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Sep 8, 2014.

Serverservicecorp.com is just a reseller of Hostgator.com's dedicated servers but the real purpose of the site if for adsense revenues and not really to resell hosting. Over the past 5 years I have developed a great method for driving traffic to any website and I choose sites like this because they have a high cost per click on the adsense program. This site is only about 3 months old and generated $303 in its first month and $425 in Aug and it doing great this month. It has made over $700 in the past 30 days.

I am the only person using this method so I am not going to share the method with anyone other than the buy of the site but we do use classified advertising and emailing to drive traffic. I have made over $5k a month using this method with sites like this. I didnt have google analytics on the site until I decided I was going to sell it so I will give someone access to what I have but it is only a few days worth but it is now running and collecting data but I do have cpanel stats that I can give someone access to. I also have the google adsense data that I can show you that shows page impressions.

This is not a get rich quick site nor is a site you can site back and do nothing you make tons of money and honestly any site owner that tells you he will sell you a site that is making a ton of revenues by doing nothing is just trying to rip you off. You will need to spend about an hour a day to generate $400 to $500 a month. Some days I may only spend 10 mins but then others I might spend an hour.

A big part of the value is the method in which I drive traffic. It is software based and I will provide the software as well. This works best if you are in the US but if you are not you can use proxies. The site is wordpress based. I will provide login information to verify income.

I also have a web design site using the same methods that has earned over $3k for sale as well.

johndavis74, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  2. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    nobody would really be interest in such proposition unless and untill its backed with heavy income proof and traffic proof. and if your so called method is that great why dont you just spend 2 hours a day and make millions

r2r, Sep 9, 2014 IP
    matt_62 and softech02 like this.
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Domain Registration Date:
    Jul 7, 2014
    Alexa No ranking. No indexed pages.

= No organic traffic. Only bots would be possible.

Sugavanas, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  4. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Did you read any of the ad at all? The traffic is not bots, I never said it was organic traffic. Other types of traffic such as paid (adwords), social media traffic, email marketing, classified ad traffic, ect can be very profitable and it is not organic traffic.

johndavis74, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  5. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your site is pure garbage and you claim to be making over $700 in the past 30 days, just post a proof if you have.

homer7, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  6. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    This is why I hate selling something on dp, you say stuff before getting facts
    http://serverservicecorp.com/sscstats.gif
    Here is a screen shot of adsense but I will add someone to the account to verify and to GA to verify if you are interested. Not interested in dealing with someone who calls a site garbage without even getting any info but if anyone else has any real interest I can prove traffic and income and you pay by paypal so you have 45 days to dispute the payment if the method or revenues are not legit.

7. htuanads

htuanads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    Your earning screenshot of Adsense from 9-Aug till today. Have you got your payment with that period ? I think you Adsense account maybe at risk now

htuanads, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  8. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Yes I have gotten payments in the past and why would my account be at risk? That screen shot was just the past 30 days to give someone and idea of the revenues. So why dont you share with me why my account would be at risk?

9. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    I assume this is the one that may trigger your account for Google's investigation.
    However, a site with about a month of age and little backlinks won't get much organic traffic. Anyone with commonsense would know this.
    Please share traffic screenshot so we can judge the price.

awesome1, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  10. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Can you tell us just a little bit more about the traffic source?

Webcenter, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  11. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3

The site is still garbage as we need to pay to get traffic. Which means, i spend money = i get traffic. I don't, i won't get traffic. And if your traffic was as you said, it would have atleast got a rank in Alexa. only bots don't get alexa ranking.

You hate selling in DP because people here can easily find whats the site worth.

let me tell you a small fact, to all of you guys,

400$ / month earning site is sold 900$. Why is it so ?

most people with worth site don't even want to sell their site for 4-5 times their earning. the expect more than 1 year earnings. It clearly shows the fact.

Sugavanas, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  12. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Lol have you ever noticed on other forums that people make fun of guys from DP. This is why. Yes if you do not use the method and drive traffic then you do not make money. Just like with any site if you do no work then you get no traffic. If you want a website that has good rankings go buy one. This is not it but to come to someone elses thread and call their site garbage shows me you are an idiot. The site is not priced at 4x 5x revenues because the site itself is not worth that. The cost is more based on the software and teaching you the method.

So let me guess, what you think I should do it for what maybe $50 give you the site, the software (which cost me a few hundred dollars) and spend hours teaching you a method it took me years to perfect so you can make $400 or $500 a month. Why the hell would I do that, because you get on a thread and run your mouth? Did you read "A big part of the value is the method in which I drive traffic. It is software based and I will provide the software as well. This works best if you are in the US but if you are not you can use proxies. The site is wordpress based. I will provide login information to verify income." or did you just want to be an ass. As stated if someone is interested in the site I will gladly provide all the info you want but you are not interested you just get on here and trash talk because you have no life.

johndavis74, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  13. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    I have done this for over five years. Google has no policy that says if your traffic is not organic then they will investigate or ban your account but they can investigate all they want I do nothing that violates their TOS. Keep in mind you are talking about a company that 90% of their revenues come from adwords which is a paid traffic source so I dont think they have an issue with you getting traffic from somewhere other than google search results. If you look at the GA the traffic is from all over the country and has a average time on site close to 3 mins and the average user looking at over 3 pages and a low bounce rate. There is nothing wrong with the traffic. If you are just hunting a site with organic traffic this is not ti and I stated that in the first post but no one takes the time to really read.

14. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Dude, dont be like that.
    From where I sit, (from looking at your screenshots) you could easily keep the site, and in 6 weeks earn more then $900, and you will probly spend less time working on the site, then if you had to sell the site, and teach someone how to do it.
    So, IMHO keep the site. Even if you do not have time to run the site long term, hiring a virtual assistant for 5-7hours a week to maintain the site, will generate more money then simply selling the site.

Truth is, there is no way that adsense approved that site. It might take them a few months to notice it, but I guarantee you will lose your adsense account permanently.

This is from google, sent to a user that had their account banned:
    If your site falls into one of these categories, then it is only a matter of time before your site is banned.

matt_62, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  15. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Yes this is true if a site looks like it was made just to get clicks then you run that risk. I have had my adsense account since 2003 and had many sites just like this one over the years including one very similar to this on that runs in a overseas market that is 15 months old and I have never had an issue with Google. You are the one saying it has not orginal content not me. I wrote the content myself so it is not copied. The only copied stuff is hostgators TOS which have to be in order to be accurate. So now you are telling me that hosting websites cant run adsense because they have little content to offer other than their prices.

16. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If you read the bold, I did not so there was no original content. There is little content period. Additionally if you see the part that refers to affiliate programs, it does say that your site needs to add value.

Seeing as you have run similar sites for 15months without being banned, I think you should buy yourself a lottery ticket!

matt_62, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  17. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    50$ give the site for 1$ i will still say a no to buy that site. I have a life, i have been scammed by many of guys like you before. Now I am just doing my best for others to not get scammed.

But why would you sell the site cheap ? as @matt_62 said you could rather hire a VA as cheap as 3$/hour in DP who are willing to do the work and you could earn more.

Its just that you know the method is gonna go off in few months.

But a HOSTING site making money of adsense as the main profit ? Thats idiotic... Driving traffic is not enough for hosting sites. Hosting sites atleast takes 1-2 years to be developed in free posting in Forums like DP and to get sign ups.

other make fun of DP ? So what ? Most probably they tried to scam others here in DP but thats not working in DP with good staffs checking every content :p

Sugavanas, Sep 10, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  18. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    So smart guy how am I am trying to scam you or anyone else. I was up front about the method and your stupid ass never even contacted me to get the full details. And I do use several people that help me. As stated I have done this for 5 years and have a lot of other sites that use this method. I was simply getting rid of a few that their cost per click was not as high as some of the others. You are the asshole the comes on to ever thread and claims someone is trying to scam you with no proof or even any facts.

johndavis74, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  19. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    John why did you message me asking me if I'd take $100 for my site and when I said yes not message me back and follow up with the deal? What was the point in that?

More to the point John, I've sent you a few messages since and you've not replied to me. Why not? Don't you think you should at least have some common courtesy and reply back?

Why waste people's time like that? Why ask a question like that then not reply back? What is the point!? People like you should be banned from selling or buying on here.

Mkcoy, Mar 11, 2015 IP