1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need an eBook writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by VukasinI, Aug 6, 2014.

Hello

I'll be very short. I'm in need of an eBook writer to write eBooks that are 15,000 words long (in average) on various of different topics. I'm paying around $150-$200 per eBook. I know it's not much but I'm going to need around 10-20 eBooks every monthly so it can pay of. I can hire even two or three writers since 20 ebooks a month is a lot for one person.

I'm mostly looking for native English writers. If your English is bad, and you know that, then please don't waste each other's time.

Thanks!

VukasinI, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  2. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its been a week since I submitted the ebook and you are also not replying to my messages. Do let me know if something is wrong.
    You just cannot keep ignoring the text for no reason.

Roydlanco, Aug 31, 2014 IP
  3. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay Mr Vukasini, I have waited long enough to make this post, to let people know what sorts of tricks you use to get your work done for free. Seeing the number of posts and likes on his profile, I trusted him on the word of mouth regarding the payment for the ebook after approval. My bad! He was in constant touch with me till the time the work was in progress, but hasn't said a word after he got the ebook (~24000 words worth $200). I know he has used the written piece and I am very well aware he may try to defend himself here, by questioning the quality of my content. But that aint gonna work now, since you have already had your chance. I have a sincere request to the moderators @Smyrl (online now);
    The DP forum states "dont lie", "dont cheat", "dont steal" and if you do, your account will be banned. What happened to me should never happen to others, and hence, taking necessary action is of utmost importance.

Roydlanco, Sep 8, 2014 IP
    Hijynx427 likes this.
  4. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This writer is absolutely accurate. I second this issue: this jerk took me for a 15,000 eBook and stopped communicating all together after receiving the piece. He should be banned, and, if Roy Delanco KNOWS the place where this guy is publishing the pieces that he gets, please share so that I can sue this jerk's pants off.

Granted, he's probably impoverished in India and NEVER going to make good on what he owes, though I would love to throw every legal rock at this guy I can.

Thanks and be warned that no matter what this guy Vukisini says, he won't pay you. Don't work for him and warn others.

Hijynx427, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  5. Hijynx427

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy is an A-hole who doesn't pay. Please ban him ASAP, mods. It's this kind of forum troll that has kept me from working off of Digitalpoint for over a year --- now with this debacle, I probably won't be doing any more projects for webmasters here.

6. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To the people this guy scammed - Remove his branding info from these ebooks and replace it with yours. Add a disclaimer that these books are available FREE of charge and if they paid any money for them, they have been scammed and should report the incident to the hosting provider (easily found with domain name) of the website they purchased it from. Then, make these ebooks available for free on your website, on forums, your email list, to your clients - to anyone with an Internet connection. PROMOTE them! Everywhere! As FREE! No, you won't recoup your losses by doing this, but you'll prevent him from profiting from them.

And shame on you both for not requiring payment upfront. Lesson learned - the hard way, eh.

Senobia, Sep 8, 2014 IP
    sarahk and Hijynx427 like this.
  7. Hijynx427

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the advice Senobia! I just may have to do this, it's a very good idea. Hope you are well and making a comfortable living doing what you do so well. ;)

You are the "heroine of DP", (note to ESL folks - that's heroine meaning female hero, not HEROIN the drug)

8. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    *bows graciously as she dramatically whisks her cape over one shoulder*

You're welcome. ;)

Senobia, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  9. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope I responded to everyone with the explanation of situation I had. :)

Only thing I'm currently asking is patience. I need more time to take care of myself and once I do that, you will all be paid for the hard work you invested! :)

Sorry for everything!

VukasinI, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  10. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to post an update here because I saw that people didn't understand the situation I had. I want to prove that I'm not a scammer so I'm also posting an update here and I believe I PMed all the people I needed to PM.

Since I've been an employer of the company called ''Marketing fist'' during the time I hired you, I was obligated to forward all the eBooks to them for proofreading and accepting part. In the mean time, I get in the fight with them which resulted in them firing me. I was practically kicked out of the company so I couldn't come to any single of my computers. They were all locked down there and I couldn't access them. All my files are lost and all the accounts I were using was taken by the company.

This resulted in a hell of my life for last couple of weeks. I'm getting my computers back through attorneys and this is going to be a huge process. I'm waiting to find where are all of those eBooks I was getting written by people from Digital Point.

Everything should be sorted out until the end of this year and hopefully.

VukasinI, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  11. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you were 'forwarding' the ebooks to someone else, they had to get to you by email, I would guess. Unless it was a company email address you were using, those attachments/emails are accessible from any Internet connection/computer in the world.

Why don't you give the people who wrote the ebooks the contact information of the people who received the ebooks so they can address the matter directly, instead of using you as a go between?

Senobia, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  12. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have nothing against giving contact information of the company I worked with. If anyone is interested, I could forward their phone number along with their email address. In that case, I will back off and they will have to contact them and take the money they deserve.

VukasinI, Sep 28, 2014 IP
    Senobia likes this.
  13. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, the year has already flipped over and there is no sign of payment yet. God knows your account has been deactivated or what! Emails go unanswered now and so does the DP pms. Last month you assured me of late, but confirmed pay, and now you disappear once again.
    I would like to my ask my friend @Hijynx427 whether he got his share yet? If not, is there something that can be done?

Roydlanco, Jan 7, 2015 IP