1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New 2014 Ideas for starting adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by desireable, Aug 25, 2014.

Can some one kindly refer me to some new ideas which could work with adsense.

I saw a thread in dp, where some guy was asking for on going adsense website and he was ready to pay 20 times of the current income.

So, i thought its a great business to start with, if some is ready to invest the 20 times, the amount another is earning, then he would be thinking of some thing really big.

desireable, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  2. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you want us to get away good concepts for new website for.... free? And yes, it's not that uncommon to pay 12x or 24x the monthly income when you buy a website. But in that case you should see potential to expand and increase your revenue even further.

quiz, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  3. desireable

desireable Active Member

Best Answers:
    quiz : ok, not for free, what will be the consulting fee ? :)

desireable, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  4. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am never selling my ideas since I will most likely will regret it after so I have concepts to offer.

quiz, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  5. strawberry123

strawberry123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    create website about some new product, that's not yet released and you possibly can get huge traffic soon

strawberry123, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  6. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Bingo, He knows the actual technique,.,.

royalstar_23, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  7. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    As you starting in 2014, you can learn a lot from the people who have been banned or failed to earn to decent amount of money form Adsense. The number of unsuccessful people with Google Adsense is obviously way more than the successful ones. You can learn from their mistakes-

Here are my tips to help you get started-
    1. Choose a niche you are good at. Create a website around something you are actually knowledgeable about or don't create it.
    2. Don't fake click your ads. Even if you are doing in the best possible way to avoid being seen by Google, just don't do it.
    3. It demands great amount of time and effort. Unless you are willing to invest full or most of your time into Adsense, you are not gonna get enough out of it. You'll need time and skills to create website, write content, promote on Social Media, SEO, etc.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  8. desireable

desireable Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks all, thanks a lot

desireable, Sep 8, 2014 IP