1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who speak while sleeping ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by baber01, Sep 2, 2014.

ask your friends or any that sleep near you

baber01, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My wife is a sleep walker/talker and our children have acquired that trait from her. We have a whole house alarm system and I set it every night more to know if one of them has left in their sleep than to prevent intruders.

Picture this: when my wife and I first got together (100 years ago) and had only slept in the same bed for a few days, we were dead asleep at 3:00am. She suddenly jumped up to her knees in bed, screamed "Run!" and bolted from the bed. I did not know at the time that she was a sleepwalker (hadn't come up) so it was quite an introduction. After a few times of this type of thing, it became "normal" and I usually could get her back to bed pretty quickly.

Her episodes slowed down over the years (especially with the birth of our children) but both kids also sleep walk/talk, especially when stressed about something. The night before my daughter was first moving away to college her freshman year, she walked halfway down the staircase in the middle of the night and began screaming at the top of her lungs while completely asleep. Keeps the nights interesting. :)

jrbiz, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  3. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy cctv and see the real truth.

karmaseo, Sep 2, 2014 IP