1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ukraine Crisis: Donbass. Chronicle of Exterminating Civilians Fallen US Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Aug 28, 2014.

Ukraine Crisis: Donbass. Chronicle of Exterminating Civilians Fallen US Soldiers

Another human disaster caused by Obama and his admin.

ST12, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the dailybeast.com says it, it must be true.

Sadly you are looking for guilt in Russia, where you don't pay any attention to the fact that Kiev, pushed by Obama, and Merkel are deliberately targeting houses and apartment buildings of peaceful civilians.

Obama de facto is killing Russians through Kiev. The locals are descendants of Kiev Russ, the country from which Russia emerged long ago.

Lets stop this blame game, and focus on stopping the shooting and killing of each other which Kiev opposes right now.

ST12, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After watching your posts for weeks now, I've come to the conclusion that nobody can be that stupid. You are definitely some low level paid shill, spreading BS on this forum, and probably about 5000 others.

My first thought was to comment that nobody with access to the internet would take you for anything other than what you are, but every time I make such a statement, I'm reminded of the greater fool theory, so I suppose the $.01 per post you get indirectly from Putin makes it all worth while. I come from your part of the planet. We pride ourselves if being intelligent people, if not practical. You are an embarrassment.

Obamanation, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  5. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whether you spent your life as a Russophobe, feeding yourself with hatred for Russia I DON'T CARE. It is your life. You are bringing nothing positive to anybody.

ST12, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just because you get more money per post from NSA, it doesn´t mean you should look down at him.;):)

gworld, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  7. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can you reason with people who don't care about facts?

ST12, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  8. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am from Russia, its not a Ukraine CRISIS, its a Ukraina vs Russia WAR. stop your kremlin propaganda showing few dead people. You better show how many THOUSANDS people you killed in Chechnya and who was responsible for that? Noone. so stfu. These are russian troops IN UKRAINE:

and dozens other videos.

and I dont care what you say that there are no flags there, they ARE FROM RUSSIA. Ukraine has the right to defend its independence and borders just like Russia did it in Chechnya.

by the way what happened to ST12? He's not getting paid for kremlin propaganda anymore?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    N_F_S, Nov 28, 2014 IP