1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank you.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mrblithe, Feb 14, 2014.

I created forum site about business ideas and entrepreneurship.Our editors(atm 2 including me) submit unique content once a day share them g+,twitter,facebook,digg,reddit,delicious.( 1 ,2 photo , app. 400 words)

I am using xenforo software like digitalpoint.

I have some questions.
    1-
    Firstly , contents are in forum sites can't be always unique.Members can copy paste content for their threads or posts.Will be harm seo ?
    2- Do you have any seo tip for forum sites according to 2014 google updates.

By the way , I've just signed up digital points.Want to say hell to all members.Thank you.

Solved! View solution.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    mrblithe, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  2. mrblithe

mrblithe Peon

Best Answers:
    Any response ?

1. You can't control this, but that's why it's a good idea to have a few moderators to check for this...
    2. It's hard to promote a forum... But keep promoting it for example in Social Media sites... Once your forum has about 1,000 members, then they will WORK for your forum... Because with every post they post new and unique (in most cases!) content... Also, more people would come from Google, Yahoo, etc. So pay more attention in the beginning and as I said Social Media and Social Bookmarking sites are the best ways to boost your SERP and traffic according to me! ;)

patco, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  4. mrblithe

mrblithe Peon

Best Answers:
    At begining , people don't bother create thread or post message or sign-up forums that newly created and with few member / content.How can I make people work my forum ?(signup-create thread,post messages etc.)

5. Mihai Alexandru

Mihai Alexandru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Giving useful information, of course.
    Try to attract users creating contests too. You will invest for some prizes but in the end you will generate a lot more traffic.

Mihai Alexandru, Sep 1, 2014 IP