1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Labor Day plans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, Sep 1, 2014.

Nothing major really. We're going to Red Lobster in about an hour or so. I told my wife, let's not grill or cook anything at home. Labor Day is supposed to be about chilling, eating and watching TV, right?

What were / are your plans for the holiday?

qwikad.com, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I live out in the country of Moore, Texas which is barely on the outskirts of San Antonio. Since I live on an acre of land my plans today is to start a BBQ Party and relax with family and friends. I have also included a rental moonwalk and waterslide for the kids, night time drinking games and fiesta like event for the adults and of course a locally known DJ for the music. The only problem I do have is that I want to set up this new projector screen outdoors I just bought 30 minutes ago but can't figure out how to stop the wind from blowing it over.... lol.

Convert RSS to PHP, Sep 1, 2014 IP
    jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Wow, you're going to have some major partaaay there! Wish I could join you there. My wife doesn't drink at all, so it's not fun when I have to have a beer or two on my own.

qwikad.com, Sep 1, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to make a suggestion to have her have her friends and spouses come over and you do the same. This way it's not only you who has the major influence on "letting loose a bit" it's also her friends. Plus have an easier chance her not getting bored and staying off your case if she is already having fun with friends. before you know it the night "Has begun!!!(like fireworks)". I would say do not bring up the fact that you want her or yourself to drink, let her friends spouse know its BYOB! And have some $20 - $30 already pulled out to hand to them for beer runs! That's what a reloadable card is actually for, lol! Not too sneaky, though. Should have planned this out a month ago.. lol.

Convert RSS to PHP, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just got back from what has become a Labor Day tradition the past few years: taking my daughter back to college for classes beginning Wednesday. It was much easier this time, because she is not in a highrise dorm with elevators to wait for, etc. We were just able to move right in. For my younger son, however, Middle School started last Wednesday so summer has been over for him for several days now.

Laying around doing nothing tonight is absolutely on the agenda now! After we walk the dog, of course. :)

jrbiz, Sep 1, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro and qwikad.com like this.