1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [SOCIAL SIGNALS] 1.000's Signals starting from $65! [REAL GOOGLE +1's - TWEETS & LIKES]

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by A Writter, Sep 1, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    SOCIAL SIGNALS are paving the way for the future of search, but just how much influence might they have on the SERPs?

The latest MOZ Search Engine Ranking Factors Survey in 2013 confirm Google + , Twitter & Facebook’s amazing correlation with Higher Search Rankings.

SOME FACTS:

- The more likes, comments and tweets your website pages have, the more powerful your SEO becomes.

- Social signals are increasing in importance with regard to the ranking algorithm, and will continue to do so. (MOZ)

- After Page Authority, a URL's number of Google +1s is more highly correlated with search rankings than any other factor. In fact, the correlation of Google +1s beat out other well-known metrics including linking root domains, Facebook shares, and even keyword usage. (MOZ)

- Pages and posts on Google+ not only accumulate PageRank, but because links to posts are followed, they pass link equity on as well.

SERVICE DESCRIPTION:

- We provide diverse social signals by focusing on the TOP 3 social networks and combining packages that will be affordable while still achieving the desired result.

- When working with social signals the delivery timeframe is the key. We make sure to deliver them at a slow and constant rate, while working on all three network’s simultaneously. All our packages include the Drip Feed service.

[​IMG]

Please submit your orders via PM or by replying here.
    Payments via PayPal (@ )

Q & A:

Q: How long will it take for my order to be processed?
    A: We start processing orders as soon as we receive them. It takes up to 24 hours for an order to be fully set up and ready to start. As soon as it's been set up we start delivering the service according to your drip feed.

Q: What are your refund policies?
    A: We will guarantee a full refund if we fail to deliver your order. However the service has been running stable for months now without any issues.

Q: Do I need to have the Tweet, Like and +1 button on my page for you to be able to deliver my order?
    A: It would be easier if they were there, however it's not a must. We can generate the buttons ourselves and send them to you to review. You will see the number of social signals you had at the start and finish with these buttons.

Thank you!

Geozer Team
    [​IMG]

A Writter, Sep 1, 2014 IP
    r2r likes this.
  2. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    Any review copies? would be interested

r2r, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  3. A Writter

A Writter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    We do not offer review copies. This service is straightforward, you will get the number of tweets/likes/G+1 on your page according to the plan you will choose.

A Writter, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  4. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    Its not about getting the number of likes/tweets/share ,its the quality of those tweets/likes/shares which needs to be reviewed before anyone can buy your smallest package that is $65

atleast you should offer a small trial plan for $10-$15

r2r, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  5. Solo'traff

Solo'traff Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do they come from real people or just bots ?

Solo'traff, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  6. A Writter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They are real

A Writter, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  7. A Writter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course, if you want to see the quality of our service I will offer you a free test package [200 tweets, 50 Fb likes, 10 G+].
    Let me know your page URL via PM.

A Writter, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  8. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    thanks, will send you PM

r2r, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  9. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    REVIEW TIME
    I got a review copy of 200 tweets, 50 Fb likes, 10 G+ for a inner page i asked them to send the signals too.

The above signals were delivered in 10 days,drip fed to ensure.

I saw bump in traffic, and i think it will definitely help me after sometime when google starts picking up these signals.
    But its a good service and I would definitely recommend and buy

Peter is a great support and honest.

Thumbup

r2r, Sep 18, 2014 IP