1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neteller is the best payment option for online sports betting

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by bdtaka, Aug 22, 2014.

Searching a good bookmaker site based on geographic position and register with that is not only the problem arises for new punters, but looking good and secured payment option also a big problem for them. Every now and then new regulations are passed in order to lessen gambling activity, sometimes prohibition regulations also come to the financial organization about gambling. Therefore, it is very important to find a safe place to conduct financial transactions with gambling site. By analyzing different banking option, I have found that Neteller is the best payment option for cricket betting or any kind of online gambling.

• Neteller is an established and well recognized company
    • It is the Best banking option for gambling industry.
    • The fees of transaction are very low.

If you are searching for a trusted payment option for gambling, then I recommend you to join on Neteller.

Click here to know more about payment option for gambling http://www.cricketbettingadvice.com/best-banking-option-for-cricket-betting/

bdtaka, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this to serve as an advertisement of Netteller or what is its actual purpose?
    Because I gamble for a few years and can tell you that most eWallets work perfectly fine - Skrill, WebMoney, Netteller. Heck, even PayPal is accepted on many brokerage services and quite easy to use. ;)

Rado_ch, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Not for those outside of the UK/Europe.

dcristo, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For those are the aforementioned options of eWallets. Brokers work with most of them and the transfers are faster than CC processing.

Rado_ch, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  5. bdtaka

bdtaka Member

Best Answers:
    No, this not an advertisement of Neteller. The main purpose of this post is to share payment processing information. I write this post based on my several years experience.

bdtaka, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  6. bdtaka

bdtaka Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely true.

bdtaka, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  7. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Best Answers:
    I've had bad experience with Neteller regarding non-sports betting payments. They lack anti-scam system of any kind. I got scammed for a small amount once and they never bother to investigate the scammer that have been proven to be one later on. Not to mention return policy that exists with PP, Skrill and the rest of the big names in this business.

If someone decides to be scammer on Neteller, almost nothing can stop him, if you already paid. He or she will very well scam someone else and they wouldn't even block his or hers account.

Pontifex, Aug 29, 2014 IP