1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $100USD profile page design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Hireforgood, Aug 24, 2014.

1. cadavr

cadavr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you and other designers will do this to everyone like @Hireforgood . Not to be rude, but to point out those who take advantage of DP contests.
    The last 3 contests I entered received no feedback and a winner was never chosen. It's really a shame. DP contests are usually a cheap, good alternative to 99designs, designcrowd and similar sites.

cadavr, Aug 28, 2014 IP
    GFX2 likes this.
  2. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The admin could take efforts to create greater protection for the designers. DP is a kinda fun site to come and see some of the designs as well as for it's entertainment value at times. But for lack of protection for the designers DP is nothing more than a site for designers to come and cut their teeth on - a real pity...

Vagz, Aug 28, 2014 IP
    MJMdesigns likes this.
  3. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    They need iTrader back.. worst thing that this website ever did was take it away. I had like 60+ iTrader, now its just all gone like it never happened before.

MarcL, Oct 3, 2014 IP