1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Start SEO My Site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sabujdc, Aug 21, 2014.

I have a Movie and Software based Website . I don't know How To Start SEO and SElect Keyword ? My Web site is Sarkarhomes . Please Help me How I start From .

Thanks

Solved! View solution.
    sabujdc, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  2. net-point

net-point Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start from keywordsrevealer, its a free tool, or Market Samurai (one time payment) to analyze all the keywords in your niche

net-point, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  3. talktotop

talktotop Member

Best Answers:
    Are their contents on the site already or not?

When creating content, then you need to take SEO into consideration.

There is a learning curve to this whole system. Ranging from keywords selection, on page optimization, off page optimization and traffic.

In getting keywords, there are free tools like the keyword planner and there are paid tools like market samurai, long tail pro, miro niche finder and when it comes to on page seo there are tools like seo pressor etc.

The essence of the tools is to shorten and reduce the learning curve with faster results but without the tools, you need to know how it is being done.

You can check some tutorials on youtube for practical demonstration of some of these things can be done.

talktotop, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  4. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days, try to do SEO from a professional guy instead of doing self, reason there are so many changes in Google Results has been done on regular basis and that's why i recommend u to take help from a professional for the same.

dataguru, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  5. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use the Google AdWords tool to search for good keywords.

quiz, Aug 21, 2014 IP
    Dear Sabujdc, you website seems to be online for 11 months if I am correct, during these months you have gathered somewhat 700 links which all come from 17 domains (websites). You should have started linkbuilding and seo enhancing your website from the moment you went online, but it s never too late. You are a bit aggressive to your user by giving him several popups to tell him to facebook like your website, this is a bit irritating to the user, the box on the page which connects it to your facebook account should be enough. I got another pop up visiting your page advertising cant remember what, maybye it was my browser fault and not your page but in any case just refrain from pop ups they make the user nervous and they are signalling spam to them, which you do not want. The design of your website is good, simple and straightforward and if you deduct the popups I as a user would get the impression that it is a trustworthy site. To the eyes of google you get a score of 11 for citation flow and 0 for trust as majestic seo reports. My advice to you is apart from finding a way of generating some content that your user would find interesting, (like movie reviews from people that have seen the movies you are proposing). You should start making yourself visible to he eyes of google, there are several ways of doing that, one to start from is registering your site to directories, there are a whole bunch of them which are free, if you google directory + "movies" or any other term that you consider relevent to your site , you will come up with a list, but even enlisting your website to the relative category of general directories its good. I can provide you with a list of trustworthy directories, but there is no need to, you will have no difficulty finding some, you could even search for lists of directories. I would call that step one for starting seo, there are many more steps but that is a nice starting point. Sorry if I sounded irritating that was not my purpose, I hope I have helped.

Christos Georgantzos, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  7. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    Start by optimizing your meta tags and content, make sure not to spam the meta tags and content with your keywords, try to make your website directed towards your visitors more than search engines and you will doing it the right way.

Also, avoid copying or duplicating your content or pages, make your website original and search engines will love it.

maddenitrous, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  8. Anukriti Verma

Anukriti Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all you should find a good long tail keyword for which people are making search in Google. For this purpose you can log on to "goggle key planner tool " and find the great number of similar keywords.

After finalizing the keyword start doing the On Page optimization for your website by putting the Meta title, meta description , site maps and later on start with OFF Page optimization.

Anukriti Verma, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go with Market Samurai, the best tool when talking about keyword research... Google Adwords could give you a BASIC idea, but could help you! ;)

patco, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  10. sabujdc

sabujdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much

sabujdc, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  11. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    prior to doing SEO to your site make sure that the site is SEO ready - well optimized for it's targeted keywords so to speak.

Vitarank, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  12. LizzieThomson

LizzieThomson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To being SEO on your site, you to focus on two specific areas;

On page SEO & Off Page SEO

On page SEO involves (processes you can conduct "on site" to improve your sites rankings)

- make sure your site is user friendly
    - your site has a good linking structure that's easy for users to follow and find content, products and services on your site, same applies for the search engines
    - including a site map & robots .txt helps the search engines bots crawl your site and identify what its about
    - your site has good, unique content, targeted to your niche and keyword written
    - page titles & urls are relevant to the page topic
    - site speed, ensure your site loads quickly to avoid users becoming frustrated and leaving your site, site speed is now also considered a ranking factor

Those are just a few basics you need to make sure you have covered, before moving onto off page SEO.

Keyword Research
    UbberSuggest is properly your best starting point for keyword ideas,
    You can then use the Google Adwords keyword planner, to gain the vital statistic's on your keyword idea's. (both free tools and very powerful when used together!)

Once you have covered the basic on page aspects mentioned above, only then should you move onto off page SEO.

Off page SEO (external aspects you can directly do such as, social media marketing, press releases, content marketing, forum posting, that will help your sites ranking)

- submit the site to the search engines
    - social bookmarking
    - create and engage in social networks
    - make sure you create and complete a Google plus profile
    - obtain Google plus reviews
    - integrate a blog on your website
    - create regular, unique content and share this on social networks
    - blog and content marketing are by far one of the most important things in SEO for 2014

Focus on these two main areas,

1. maintaining a user, friendly, fresh website (on page)
    2. creating quality, unique, keyword targeted content on your sites blog, submit this to other high PR sites, blogs, press releases and share among social profiles. This will build quality back links and build your sites.rankings. (off page)

LizzieThomson, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  13. Christos Georgantzos

Christos Georgantzos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    . I am glad I have helped.

Christos Georgantzos, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  14. khalilashraf

khalilashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First step for start seo sharing on social media site and strong your smo source.

khalilashraf, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  15. Poly Hossain

Poly Hossain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you apply on page seo for your website, then keyword research and then start off page seo.

Poly Hossain, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  16. yagnik

yagnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start from title of your page, and for keyword selection, use google keyplanner tool.

yagnik, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  17. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While doing the on page optimization, make sure that it is done properly. Define the meta title, meta tags and meta keywords perfectly. Make sure that the on page optimization is done perfectly for all the pages of your website. This is the basic step that is important for getting the right results through the off page optimization techniques.

MilesWeb, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  18. RATNA RANJAN NAYAK

RATNA RANJAN NAYAK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    First of all you must go for good keyword selection in Keyword planner (Google Ad words) and then implement all the 12 rules of Off page optimization and finally implement the on page optimization

RATNA RANJAN NAYAK, Aug 31, 2014 IP
  19. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google keywords planner tool for keyword research and start with bookmarking, guest blogging and blog commenting.

rankwatch.com, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  20. steffi banks

steffi banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    First select long tails keywords for your site by using seo tools like keyword planner or any other, then do some guest post and web 2.0 blogs to generate quality backlink for your moneysite as this techniques are very good in current edge. You can also generate backlink through PBN.

steffi banks, Sep 16, 2014 IP