1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for PHP Portal Developer. Please Read Thread

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ZoomCities, Aug 25, 2014.

We are looking for reliable and proficient developer who can create a PHP Portal for us. Our requirements are as follows

1. Members can sign up and join.
    2. Members can use features like (agenda/checklist, can have their own blog using WPMU, classified ads & other minor features)
    3. Built in directory listings
    4. And other features we can discuss about

If you have built something similar in the past we will prefer it, please show us an example. If you are capable of doing this and have read our inital requirements please PM us with the title 'we are capable php developers for your project' please PM us with the sample work's you've done, your proposal and your rate if possible

Thanks

ZoomCities, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  2. 5on5coders

5on5coders Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are capable php developers for your project

Hello,
    We wish to come up with suggested feature list for your project which will ensure we have fair understanding of your project followed by best hours required for your project.

For same we need to request you to share your skype id and best time to be in touch so that we can share our understanding and suggestions plus some of our work for records.

We never share pricing unless we have fair understanding of deliverable duly approved by client.

We look forward for your kind response.

Thanks & warm regards
    Alvin

sugg

5on5coders, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  3. SoftwareTechService

SoftwareTechService Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

If you are still looking for PHP developer, please contact me, I have great experience in PHP and MySQL programming.

Will make high quality and well tested portal.

SoftwareTechService, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  4. Ashith Kumble

Ashith Kumble Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can assist you to find the right offshore vendor who can do this at USD22/hr. Please add me on Skype: ashith.utile

Ashith Kumble, Sep 9, 2014 IP