1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feature Article Marketplace

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by digitalpoint, Jun 14, 2014.

1. sukosaki

sukosaki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just got a payment via Paypal, then an email to follow asking where the article is. It's been more than 24 hours now, could there be an issue with delivery?

sukosaki, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, I have a question about the pricing calculation in article marketplace.
    How is "$__ revenue after seller fees" calculated when I enter the article/pack price in price tab?
    I assume the deduction is 20% for seller fees acc. to marketplace T&C. But when I enter the price, it shows me more deductions.

I am putting here the final price I get after each increasing value.
    Price of article I enter in the price tab >> Revenue after seller fees >> Price that should be there after 20% deductions
    1 >> 0.49 >> 0.80
    2 >> 1.28 >> 1.60
    3 >> 2.08 >> 2.40
    4 >> 2.87 >> 3.20
    5 >> 3.66 >> 4.00
    (All prices in US $)

In each case, the deduction is more than 20%. I am not able to understand how exactly it's calculated. Could someone please explain?

Are there some extra deductions because I am a seller from India? I know Indian sellers have to get paid through chained payments. But how does that bear upon the final price I get paid ultimately?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jul 24, 2014 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Doesn't seller have a Paypal fee to pay?

Smyrl, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh OK. So the deducted price I see in "$__ revenue after seller fees" includes Paypal fees as well. Thanks @Smyrl.:)

Content Maestro, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  5. smellyfinger

smellyfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Is there any way we can remove the articles that we have posted in the market place?

smellyfinger, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  6. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn- I highly advice you to add "Already sold articles" down the page so that new and even old sellers get to know that what is selling presently? When you can add this feature in the old "Content" section for years, then why not now?

If someone new comes at DP and see that not even a single article is sold in "Article" section, why would he/she post his article for sale. Also, "Showing already sold articles" is a great motivation for sellers to post more and more articles for sale.

I, therefore request you to please add this feature. It would be highly beneficial to everyone.

Bestservices4u, Aug 25, 2014 IP
    jasilyne likes this.