1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Admin Community | Webmaster Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MrJohn, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey there. I am selling Admin Community as I don't have the time to deal with running a website any longer. This was my number 1 project, and it is sad to see it go. But I have to do what I have to do.

The Xenforo license for the forum is not eligible for transfer as it is under the 120 day mark. But I would be willing to transfer it after the 120 days to whoever wins the bidding. It will remain licensed to the domain though for as long as I have it.

Also, the theme is going to stay licensed to that domain for as long as I have it, so you can use it. It does come with the custom logo, and advertising signature.

The traffic is minimal as I have only had the website myself for about a month. I don't have the previous traffic stats. The site used to be called webmasterbb.org, but I bought it and changed it over to admincommunity.net. I changed the name because there was already a couple sites named webmasterbb.

Feel free to place your bids. I don't really have time to answer any questions, but I'll try my best. Just assume minimal traffic of 1000 a month for now, but it was getting 3,000 unique visits a month on the old webmasterbb.org domain.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    MrJohn, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  2. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why did you change the name?

giorgioarmani, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  3. jokr

jokr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still available?

jokr, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  4. MrJohn

MrJohn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes still available. I changed the name because there were already a couple sites with the name webmasterbb.

MrJohn, Aug 23, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.