1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNUSED PBN of 13 High quality DA/PA Domains! Sites+hostings Included!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wa8z, Aug 21, 2014.

Have been creating this private blog network already for some time to use on Some of my websites to get better rankings but things have changed and have no need for it anymore at the moment.
    This Consists of 13 .com domains, all of the websites already have unique content added/and comes with hosting for a year ( each of the website is hosted with a Different hosting provider,so all have unique ip's/nameservers and aren't linked together in any way). You will get the login info for all 13hosting providers on sale. All are setup on Wordpress so really easy to manage yet each website has different Theme/plugins so no footprint is left!

Note this is FRESH PBN which I havent started using ,there are no links of mine added to it,except on 3domains (4links each) which i will remove on sale, So you Truly Get the Holy Grail without the work needed to set everything up.

Here is more details on each domain
    [​IMG]

Due to the nature of this I can't Post in public the urls of the domains here for the sake of the future owner of this network, Will provide the Urls only to serious buyer...

Asking price: $325 or very close offer,that's what it has cost me to set this up,don't want to take any lower then this since you can't make such network yourself any cheaper then that.

if you want to make your $ back really fast I have seen people selling Links on such networks where they ask $5/month per homepage link ( so sell links on these 13sites to 10people and you got monthly income of $600....
    PM me if interested!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    wa8z, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  2. lsc297

lsc297 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9

lsc297, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  3. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    May I know the domain age for each website?

devon, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  4. Mlhs

Mlhs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Seriously interested. Need a list of domains and hosts. Thank you.

Mlhs, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  5. Contractor Hosting

Contractor Hosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sent you a PM....interested in looking at domains.

Contractor Hosting, Aug 23, 2014 IP