1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Future of SEO in India

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Makshi, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Dose Indian SEO agencies have future in this competitive market place environment

Poll closed Sep 18, 2014.
  1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 50 - 50

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi,

I have been in to SEO activities since 2006, so I have seen the time when google was coming with its algorithum updated once in a quarter, and now the time has changed and it's nearly 4 times updates in a month.

There must me huge chunk of people who must have observed and analyse this industry so closely and have shared their thiughts on the same, but will this activity of SEO will turned out to be a good profit making business for the digital marketing companies in India ?

Coming back to the point, in india every client wants to work on ROI model in such case if a SEO expert can generate for e.g. 100 leads for particular business under which each of the products are in the range of Rs.200 to 300 at the same time with same efforts for other client who's price is in between Rs.1000 to 1500 so in such scenario the revenues for the client will be totally different and the ROI will also be different the reason behind is that cost of SEO will be same for oth the businesses. Now in such case how to convince client.

so would like to request member to share your thoughts on the same, at the same time would also like to share that hoe to bill the client which can be justified ands satisfactory to client as well.

At the same time Indian e commerce industry is also booming in a Hugh way, in which some of the industry giants have captured almost entire online retail market with free product uploads and they charge on the basis of commission on sale.

so how to compete with industry giants ?

How to convince client for the amount which they are paying ?

What kind of reports / tools are available which can show some of the direct ROI level of reports for clients ?

Kindly share your views which can help mew to see my future in SEO activities.

Regards,
    Makshi

Makshi, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  2. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Makshi,

I think these days Indian companies have more opportunities than old days. Entrepreneurs are more aware about SEO and its benefits. Remember "Opportunities always come with competition". One should have ability to capture those opportunities among competition.

SEO can be done of each type of websites, blogs, portals etc. so targeting only e-commerce website owners to make them clients is leaving other open door for the business.

Indian SEO agencies charge very less compare to US and other countries but also remember that quality is not so good as US seo experts. So maintain quality of the task and you will be in competition.

We also have some Indian and foreign clients and due to increasing competition we don't face any problem because we know quality is the main tool to compete with others.

Kristina Roy, Aug 19, 2014 IP
    yagnik likes this.
  3. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes for sure Indian companies are boosting the SEO world as they provide under the budget services and that too reliable.

Siservices, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to comply with new SEO techniques of Google in order to compete with Other SEO companies. Better focus on your SEO strategy and if possible diversify it.

iwebsocial, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  5. yagnik

yagnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really impressed from your answer. All issues describes perfectly and I'm agree with you in all matters which you said. :)

yagnik, Aug 20, 2014 IP