1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check if our website get bans from Google and adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by adsen09, Aug 14, 2014.

Hi,

Do you know how to check a website how to know if it is banned from google and adsense?

Thanks

adsen09, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  3. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    Very useful thank you so much

adsen09, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  4. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    I check it but the answer is different so what do I take?

I check www.bayonmart.com
    on blacklist said: adsense banned
    on bannedcheck: adsense is not banned

Get me confuse.

adsen09, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No idea, the sites are nothing to do with me, just giving you some links.

malky66, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  6. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    That is ok thanks for sharing

adsen09, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    type 'site:www. the name of you site .com' in google (Removing the ' ' s) and see if it pulls up your sites pages. If it does then it's indexed in google, if not and it pulls up zero results then it could be banned.
    As for adsense? I'm assuming you are looking at buying a site and wonder if it's had a previous adsense ban (Making it worthless in one aspect). Well the only sure fire way is to put up your code and see if it shows up. The downside is if the sites banned and the adsense bot detects new code on a banned site then you will get the new account/code banned in under 48 hours when the bot has done it's check. Many people don't realize this, it's how people get banned from adsense, reapply, get new account, then get banned again when they've put the code back up on the banned site.
    Hoep that helps a little.

adsenseplr, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  8. blackfriday123

blackfriday123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If adsense ads are no longer being displayed on your site then you have been banned from adsense.
    If for site:domainname.com search in google reveals 0 results then your site has been banned from Google.

blackfriday123, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  9. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    That was great tips share thank you so much

adsen09, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  10. Jaromir_Jagr

Jaromir_Jagr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well AdSense is very simple if you want to know weather or not you were banned. Google will send you an email. It's been a long time since I've been banned from Google AdSense, but I believe I wasn't able to log-in, and if I did probably had minimal visibility. Now through all my research about AdSense, once you're banned you're banned for life. Perhaps it might be something like getting a government infraction that lasts up to 6 years, but in Googles case they will never tell you. You see, the thing with Google is that they have zero tolerance about anything. The one thing they do have tolerance is if you don't follow their webmaster guidelines. Then they either punish you by pushing your website back in the searches, or they de-index you completely. But options does have a way for you to get back to normal again but it's a "TIME" thing.

Now about knowing if your site is de-indexed from the google search engine, it's very simple as someone on here already mentioned by going to google and typing in site:xyz.com. If you don't see your website then it has been penalized and de-indexed.

Let me share you a story of mine. I purchased a website from someone that had the exact keywords in the domain. It was a great purchase and I was excited to put on new content on the site. Back then I didn't know about "researching a site" to check how healthy it's history was. So, I learned a lesson and for 2 years my site wasn't indexed. I spent countless hours, days, weeks and months trying to figure out how to get my site back on Google. Despite what thousands have said, and what people post all over the place on "Steps to getting back on Google", it all comes down to one thing and one thing only. TIME. Yup, only in time will you be reindexed. The proper thing is to make sure you site is 100% compliant, wait about 6 months while posting unique content, and then submit your website to be evaluated by Google again (but at this point it doesn't guarantee anything). But by submitting your site to Google again to evaluate it, you're at least shown on their radar system. Then you need to wait again while writing unique content. Nothing you do, say, post will change anything in this process. You getting back on Google search engine takes time and it can be anywhere from 3 months to 6 months to a year before getting noticed. It's really not worth the headache to do countless searches everyday when it's a simple formual:

1).Realized you're de-indexed.
    2). Clean website and read Google webmaster guidelines to be complaint.
    3). Wait 2-3 months before resubmitting your website to get evaluated by Google.
    4). Wait between 3 months, 6 months, or even one year to be indexed.

Please remember, being indexed and RANKING are two separate things. Ranking is a whole new ball game. Best of luck.

Jaromir_Jagr, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  11. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    Really great Jaromir_Jagr

adsen09, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  12. sagorbiswas51

sagorbiswas51 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your post just made me clear about the confusion.. Thanks

sagorbiswas51, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  13. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    Wonderful not only you I think everyone else also want to know about this.

adsen09, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  14. Nicetechnology

Nicetechnology Banned

Best Answers:
    Type in google.com website status

Nicetechnology, Jan 11, 2015 IP