1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress help :( Content not updating

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Mem700X, Aug 12, 2014.

For some reason I noticed on my wordpress blog every time I make a change in the WP admin panel and I refresh my home page, no update is made. The ONLY time it updates for example.... If I upload a new logo in the theme options and click save, the site won't load the logo unless I go to settings- WP Super Cache and delete expired cache. I have to do that every time if I want something to show up after I made a change.

Why is this? How do I fix this? Its only with this blog. None of my other WP sites have this problem.

Mem700X, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  2. Artvision

Artvision Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check your WP Super Cache settings.
    Under "Advanced" category check the "Clear all cache files when a post or page is published or updated."

Artvision, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  3. Ana-NETCreator

Ana-NETCreator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!

You can set WP SuperCache to not cache your content for logged in users. Go to WP Super Cache and check the "do not cache for logged in users" box.

Ana-NETCreator, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  4. Matthew Rogers

Matthew Rogers Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that it's most probably a caching issue. If you don't have a caching plugin installed, the theme itself might have a similar feature so you might want to check that as well.

Matthew Rogers, Aug 16, 2014 IP