1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying In search of a reliable developer to help on a growing site!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Outlaw_Racing, Jul 24, 2014.

HI,

I have several sites that need work, but initially my site that I need work on is here seekboats .com

It has been built using this http://www.wsnlinks.com/ but has been quite heavily customised for the job, however I have a number of projects that need working on.

I'm looking to work with someone who has experience of classifieds sites if possible, but also someone who can work using sprint/agile methodology. You have the freedom to set deadlines but they must be met. Code must be elegant and lightweight, keeping sitespeed as fast as possible is essential.

I am looking for someone who can work at an affordable price who is reliable, if you match these traits then there is a lot of potential work available.

Here are the projects that I am looking to achieve...

1. Clean-up database, I have number of listings that have become corrupted when we moved to this new platform.

2. Build a system to cope with XML datafeeds from various yacht brokers and partner sites, these will be daily imports so the boats need to be refreshed in a certain way so we don't end up with duplicates, or existing boats moving to the top of the categories.

3. Built a charter boats database, this has been started but needs reworking.

4. Various snagging issues and also creating new location and make/model category pages.

If you meet my criteria and are interested in working with me then please get in touch.

Thanks

Outlaw_Racing, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  2. satyajitkashyap

satyajitkashyap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello i have 6yrs exp in web development my hrs rate is 10$ kindly send your detail on my email id
    my skype id is satyajitkashyap
    im ready to start work asap

satyajitkashyap, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  3. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cesurasean on skype. message me!

cesurasean, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  4. schoash

schoash Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still searching for someone? I am available.

schoash, Aug 13, 2014 IP