1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you afraid of death?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sagafakir, Aug 12, 2014.

We are here in this world now. But every moments that goes by, we are nearing to our death.The ultimate truth, but scary. And I am afraid to die to be honest but it doesn't mean I live every moment in fear of death. When life is good, the feeling just don't hover but sometimes when I am alone and the thought of dying one day to never ever return again just cloud my mind and makes my heart heavy.
    Has this feelings ever happened to any of you?
    Are you afraid to die?
    Pls no philosophy answers ..

sagafakir, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  2. WillmingtonW

WillmingtonW Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't ask a question like that and not expect any philosophical answers man!

WillmingtonW, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  3. WillmingtonW

Best Answers:
    I personally don't fear it though. I'm spiritual but not religious, I just think I will be at peace once I die :)

4. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    You are a brave sir if you don't fear death and I salute you. But I have never ever come across a real person who was not afraid of death. Once I saw a love torn girl who lost her desire to live and took poison to die, but when death slowly and painfully started to grab her.and she saw death coming So near, she was afraid to die. I can never forget that fearful face.

sagafakir, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  5. WillmingtonW

Best Answers:
    @sagafakir That's not good, really sorry to hear that. Well of course there will always be the fear of the unknown to some degree because dying is something none of us have ever done! I just think that dying is something that we should not fear. Being in pain or suffering is a different story altogether though.

6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have personally witnessed people in a fate worse than death (horrible health issues, e.g.), so while death can be a scary issue to deal with, there are far scarier ways to live.

jrbiz, Aug 12, 2014 IP
    cblanke and malky66 like this.
  7. bmc2009

bmc2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not afraid to die. It's inevitable. If you constantly live your life fearing death, you won't really be able to live your life to the fullest. I live by that thought everyday, and don't worry about impending death, but how I can live life to the fullest every single day. :)

bmc2009, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  8. cblanke

cblanke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not afraid of death here either, I learned a long time ago we are all born to die and it is what you do in-between birth and dieing that really matters. Like jrbiz said that there is scarier ways to live as i am experiencing some of them now with health issues that after 8 month now they still dont know what is wrong and feel like im just getting sicker everyday. It is not the getting sick or the thought that i may die before they figure it out but the not knowing what is wrong that bothers me more.

cblanke, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  9. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    @cblanke Sorry to hear about your health. I will pray for u.God bless u.
    I too know we are born to die. Well most of the time, the hustle and bustle of living don't even bring the thought of dying, It's just sometimes, u know when you see ur loved ones going one by one, the thought just suddenly grips me. But no, I don't live in constant fear.
    @jrbiz I too have seen people suffering..in fact my own, in so much pain, he just begged us to let him go and we were so helpless. But he is in peace now, forever shining as a star in the sky and blessing us.

sagafakir, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  10. iHaveGreatIdea

iHaveGreatIdea Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, pain can be worse than death.

iHaveGreatIdea, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  11. dipti009

dipti009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyone in this world except those who are in deep pain, misery, sorrow may not be afraid of death. Those who love their life and the lives of their near and dear ones are afraid of death.

dipti009, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  12. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    Well said sir.. without being philosophical.
    Guess love teaches one to be afraid too..

sagafakir, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  13. RichardGB

RichardGB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No phylosophic answer: Yes, I am! I'm sure I haven't done anything worthly in my life and I don't really know what I want to do in future but I want this future to happen.

RichardGB, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  14. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    @RichardGB ..I like your straight answer. Hope you will find your purpose one day. And I wish you a great future

sagafakir, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  15. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sagafakir
    Hi,
    Its true that death time is very hard.
    But for the persons doing good deeds in this world and always sincere to others .........in the reward; this hard and tough time (death) suffer easy for him/her.

1234nasir, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  16. xantoniox

xantoniox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not afraid of death and as Steve Jobs said: Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last

xantoniox, Aug 16, 2014 IP