1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Apologies for last year.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xInd, Aug 11, 2014.

To whom it may concern:

Last year I was racing to the top with my work, accomplishing great things and helping many people do the same. Situations in my home and personal left fell apart one by one and I struggled to maintain them, failed and had everything blow up in my face. I was homeless, broke, everything cut off, not way to get online and desperately trying to save my family. I spent the last year trying to keep our family together, heal and make things work. In the end, it was just time to move on. I have an office again, Internet access again, and I'm getting back to work. Anyone and everyone I was ever doing any kind of business with whom was affected by my absence, I am here to repair everything I can, make things better for you than they were before we met and earn your trust again.
    Thank you.

xInd, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  2. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope your okay now. I feel you. Im almost at the same situation you are right now. But I'm praying that with working online my family would not fall apart because of this. It is a pain in my heart that the person I should get my strength is the one who is pulling me down and making things more difficult. Working online is the one making me by far insane. Sigh! Oh well, cyber hugs for you. :)

chinesegirl07, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  3. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I am doing great now. Stay strong. Stay positive. You'll get through it. Remember always take care of yourself first, otherwise you lose yourself in others and so your ability to help others diminishes.
    Cheers.

xInd, Aug 12, 2014 IP
    homer7 likes this.
  4. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your wonderful word of inspiration. :)

chinesegirl07, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing. Wow you seem to have gone through a lot of stuff. Do you have kids? Are you still able to spend time with them?

qwikad.com, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  6. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, I went through a lot more than that too, but I won't get into all of it or the rest of my past before that. Just focused on now and the future, and doing every bit of good I can for this world.

xInd, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  7. sagafakir

sagafakir Member

Best Answers:
    Our past teaches us a lesson So we don't repeat those mistakes today and take a right path for a bright future. Life gives everyone their share of ups n downs. It's upto the individual how they take it and move forward.
    @xInd glad to hear you choose to stand up and walk again. I m pretty sure you will find yourself running at full speed again. Thanx for sharing your story. It surely gives moral boost to ppl who are down and drown.

sagafakir, Aug 16, 2014 IP
    xInd likes this.