1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding customers for software development company.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SoftwareTechService, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SoftwareTechService

SoftwareTechService Member

Best Answers:
    I've been thinking about sales team, but if you are not well know and not big, then it is very hard to find good agents. But still, thank you, it's a good way to go.

SoftwareTechService, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  2. MoneyWrite

MoneyWrite Member

Best Answers:
    Full time sales staff would be a burden, few proven ones will take a chance on a small company and even unproven ones will want a salary which could cause cash flow problems (and if they are no good they could be a fixed expense).

Have you asked the agents why they won't represent you or have you just assumed its because your small and new? If you ask them you may get some uncomfortable answers, but there will be actionable points. You may also find out that you are talking to the wrong type of agents and they are not interested in your market.

If you ask them for reasons you might as well ask for addresses for agents who would look at you while your about it

MoneyWrite, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  3. SoftwareTechService

Best Answers:
    I am completely new in this area, but that is true. Thank you very much!

SoftwareTechService, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  4. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend strategic alliances... there are related non competitive businesses which provide complementary business services and technical services which your clients would buy either before or after they work with your company.

As long as you have a well rated and reliable service with happy customers, case studies, and testimonials, you can get other companies to send you clients on a 'paid on actual sale' basis.
    This way your company does not need to pay up front until you get the sale.
    If you would like some help finding these companies and how to approach the other companies, feel free to pm me

kingde, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  5. SoftwareTechService

Best Answers:
    I sent you personal message, we can discuss this.

SoftwareTechService, Aug 10, 2014 IP