1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get traffic from social sites.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Aug 7, 2014.

Hello friends, please help me how to get traffic from facebook and social sites.I am not able to get single traffic from facebook while i am doing daily sharing postings on my facebook page.

TDI-MAD, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  2. jithathul

jithathul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is an intrinsic part of SEO. If your post is an excellent one it can go viral and there is a chance that some people might be tempted to visit your website. In this way it can generate traffic, though indirectly.

jithathul, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  3. weddingpack

weddingpack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For Getting Traffic From Facebook sites,you have to post unique and original content.Invite new friends and engage in others activity and like others pages.Content should be king so please post original content.

weddingpack, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  4. Derek.Res

Derek.Res Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start with Twitter and use catchy titles and accurate #hashtags for your subject. A daily post or more is very helpful and although you will get minimal traffic at first, you will eventually have people sharing your posts and accumulating followers. Consistency is key, if you decide to post 1 article per day on your website, you should stick to that and try to have pre-made scheduled stuff to post, so that you don't have to worry about catching up all the time.

I also like Pinterest and Tumblr, but it takes time and lots of unique posts and good information to slowly grow a following. I really do not use Facebook groups very much at first, and find that most of my likes come from people commenting on the blogs. Google+ is very good if you have a real profile, you can join circles and share posts there as well, but you must grow your individual profile for it start having value later on.

Another tip on social media, is to search for people asking questions or information on your subject. You can answer directly to them and that will benefit your SEO if you are capable of adding that type of activity to your social media accounts.

Derek.Res, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  5. Michelle Grey

Michelle Grey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well it’s a time consuming task and need consistency which will surely result good number of visitors. For this you need daily sharing of your content on social media websites and need interaction with the audience there.

Michelle Grey, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  6. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    I get traffic from twitter, probably because I am very familiar with my 'audience' and I am writing content based on personal experience and very few of my posts are for selling anything. I am actually focused on trying to provide good info and that is providing some traffic.

I have not opened a facebook account yet.

I think a site will be visited when people feel that it has what they are interested in and that they can relate to the blogger as a person.

The most visited pages on my site are those that have some of my personal experience detailed.

DaveGmac, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  7. born_star16

born_star16 Member

Best Answers:
    Social media sites have become one of the most ideal spots to find additional traffic for your site, especially if you provide a lot of interesting and noteworthy content. A good way to get traffic on social sites is by submitting to the right category. The more specific the category you submit to, the better you will get the outcome.

born_star16, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  8. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can post your articles to any group related to your site. This is what i'm doing to generate traffic from facebook.

weakpa2, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  9. rahush

rahush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use some attracted and effected titles for what you're sharing on facebook and remember one thing just sharing it on facebook not gonna help you out you should be social, you should have contacts, make friends more and more you can and talk genuinely and then make a good bond with them. Now then share your stuff or posts of website over there with some eye catching content and title and invite as much as people you can to visit your shared post. If your post is really effected and has some eye catching story lines then i'm sure you'll get some traffic on your website or blog from there. :)
    and you can start twitting about your posts on twitter and linked it with your facebook profile, create a facebook page that tells about your website and update it regularly as you update your website blogs ; it'll help it to be and look like more professional.

rahush, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  10. ChristyMathew

ChristyMathew Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the social sites will provide only a no follow links, but few of them may gives you a do follow links to websites, but both of the links from social media is effective and drive the traffic to website.

ChristyMathew, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  11. Villasforrentinsrilanka

Villasforrentinsrilanka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, To increase a Traffic or to get a traffic from Fb and certain different sites you need to search a nice based account in which you can discuss about your websites and traffic keep your account alive by posting some really useful and refresh information to your FB account ,Its Long term process so websites traffic will not increase in one day but keep posting niche and join community of niche based it should be really helpful to increase traffic.

12. ravishankar321

ravishankar321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Numerous wonderful content head out unnoticed in social bookmark creating sites due to the fact his or her topic seriously isn't catchy plenty of. Your topic could be the 1st (and generally the actual only) thing customers might find from the article, considering will not take the time to produce some sort of catchy topic, the chances of progressing to the leading page are generally modest.
    Here are several suggestions in the first place: --

First topic: Both Types of Knowledge
    Revised Subject: Discover how to Understand Your individual Intelligence

First topic: Neat method to set up in order to find anything as part of your handbag instantaneously!
    Revised Subject: How to Promptly Uncover Anything as part of your Tote.

ravishankar321, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  13. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting about 190 visits a month combined from Squidoo and Facebook. That's only a tiny fraction of our totals, but still, 190 visits can't be ignored. These are almost certainly visitors from my niche (Bible sermons) who are interested in that specific topic. Write content that your people are looking for and they will come to it.

Jim4767, Aug 9, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  14. ishrar

ishrar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must make business page for every social media,then post your content on it.it attract user towards your website.Social media indirectly increased positive point for your website.

ishrar, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  15. Jenniferlv

Jenniferlv Member

Best Answers:
    Use reddit, stumbleupon, pinterest and facebook - All work well
    Use viral and compelling posts!

Jenniferlv, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  16. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic from social depends on the quality of contents on your posts, that being said posts should be informative and/or entertaining.

Vitarank, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  17. ChristyMathew

ChristyMathew Member

Best Answers:
    Gaining a backlinks form social sites is mostly has a no follow links, but they only initiates your site in google search.

ChristyMathew, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  18. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    You would first need to run a campaign on FB. Once, you have enough likes/ followers, you can promote your posts and get traffic from Facebook.

rankwatch.com, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  19. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many fans? Are they REAL people? Are they interested in the niche? :)

patco, Sep 18, 2014 IP