1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get more quality, relevant backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Madhu Singh, Jun 24, 2014.

1. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of paranoia out there with regard to link building and whats natural and whats not. Having 100% nofollow backlinks isn't an issue with Google's algorithms. If I had 10 backlinks and 10 were nofollow, would I get penalised? No.
    Nofollow links wont pass on page rank, thats it. With regard to my comment, ( https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/getting-high-pr-backlinks.2670194/page-6), the links being built through forums and blogs are just to generate traffic, not pass PR.

jackkarter, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  2. ocim

ocim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    link building is a tedious process and requires a fair amount of input and effort. Of course you could go down the 'black hat' method of submitting to spammy article sites and link directories, but that's probably not a good way to go, especially in the long term.

Creating some truly unique and quality content and getting it out in the social media should hopefully get other people to create natural links to your site, but this isn't always easy.

ocim, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  3. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think fresh content 1st,
    then the links,
    the Fb , G+

enous, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  4. Villasforrentinsrilanka

Villasforrentinsrilanka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello As you are updating article sregularly,Kindly Do not submit your same articles in other sites except 2-3 niche sites ,Its enough in terms of quality