1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Exceptional Editing Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by Tarissa, Jul 29, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    High Quality Editing & Writing Services
    I am a native English speaker and have consistently scored in the top 1% of the United States on language testing (including writing, grammar, and spelling skills). I am a college graduate and an author.

I have an excellent academic background in writing and editing on top of my personal experience which includes editing for over 9 years and writing for over 20 years. I have edited everything from small emails to full-length published novels. I have been a member of Digital Point, and an active freelance writer and editor, for three years.

I provide quick, professional services at an expert level. I not only check for spelling and grammar mistakes, but ensure that the writing flows well and produces the impact you are looking for. I am happy to work with you to make sure that the content you receive back is "print-ready" and exact according to your specifications.

I do editing as well as rewriting (of your own content) at a current rate of $.01/per word. Please contact me by PM on this forum or at to discuss rates, work, and timeframes.

I look forward to working with you!

P.S. For a limited time I am offering my writing services as well at a rate of $.03/word for any projects, reports, articles, etc. that you may need!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Tarissa, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  2. werty04

werty04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you an email.

werty04, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  3. Tarissa

Tarissa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you! I got it. :)

Tarissa, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  4. werty04

werty04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very professional and submitted the edited article on time. She did a great job! She even provided me a sample of her rewriting service. Will definitely hire her again. Tarissa is a true native English speaker. Beware of native English pretenders. Tarissa the real deal.

werty04, Aug 3, 2014 IP
    Tarissa likes this.
  5. Tarissa

Tarissa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still have room for a few more clients! Please contact me if you are wanting quick, professional editing services.

Tarissa, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  6. Tarissa

Tarissa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking to fill out my current workload with one or two new clients. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Tarissa, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. Tarissa

Tarissa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have just graduated from a university and now have time to take on a several more editing projects. I am available any time and will provide quick and exceptional service for whatever you need!

Tarissa, Jul 17, 2016 IP