1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling If You Need A VA Check This Thread!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Matei Gavriluta, Jul 16, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey guys,

Finding the right virtual office assistant can be a time consuming exercise. I am in the online industry long enough to know that a good assistant is gold when you have it. That's why today I will offer for 3 members from Digital Point my services.

Some of the works that I can perform:

* Speak English clearly and fluently.
    * Able to learn from eachother.
    * Available on Skype 14-16h Each day.
    * Motivated to succeed and help businesses.
    * Serious and have the drive to work full time online.
    * SEO tasks: On Page Setup - descriptions, keywords analysis, competition analysis.
    * Off Page : Building classic and traditional backlinks. Updated to all Google Tos and Policies.
    * PPC (AdWords Campaigns, Bing and Facebook).
    * Data entry and Powerpoint slides.
    * Accounting (Cash flows, Balances)

I am looking for responsible businesses people who understand the benefit of A player inside a team.
    Sincerely,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much hours you are available for $50?

softech02, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The average is 6 to 7h

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  4. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Add me to skype.

softech02, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  5. teddyboy602

teddyboy602 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Matt is a great guy to work with. Very dedicated
    Thanks for your help

teddyboy602, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    Matei Gavriluta likes this.
  6. Matei Gavriluta

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. I graduate accounting back in faculty so it's something that you can't forget so easy! If you need assistance let me know I could give you some free tips and earn fast knowledge!

Sincerely,

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  7. maker147

maker147 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    I have been using Matt for many years. In short words I can say this: all the time is there answering to my questions, doing all the plans and tasks that he says and achieves what he plans. I don't know how he do it but he do it. One thing I know for sure. He really works a lot, up to 14-16h a day which is a lot and says a lot. Updated to all Google policies and news gets me all the time my plans there where I want. Recommended.

maker147, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  8. Matei Gavriluta

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your nice words!

Thanks for the trust first of all and nice words!

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  9. teddyboy602

teddyboy602 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One thing I can say is Matt worked hard to earn my trust, and once my trust was earned I felt confident in paying for his service, he has spent a lot more time then nessecery making sure my project was done right. I think anyone looking for a good VA, SEO guy or just someone needing some advice on SEO like I did should give Matt some buissness. He's too notch.

teddyboy602, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  10. Matei Gavriluta

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    During this weekend my team got bigger with one smart and intelligent co-worker. She will be responsible from now on with all our Google AdWords, Bing Campaigns, Facebook Ads. She is awarded with Google AdWords Certification exams that's why she will be a good trigger on your projects and campaigns. You can see her profile at Rosca Ioana. For those who are interested in PPC campaigns and positive ROI you can benefit from a Pro-Bono work from our team.

Each Campaign will target:
    • Identify Potential Ads Which Are Not Set Up Correctly.
    • Use Ads That Reflects Targeted Keywords. Ads That Don’t Reflect Target Keywords
    • Using Enough Ad Groups.
    • Improve Quality Score Column
    • Disable Content Network Which Produces A Lower ROI.
    • Updating Landing Pages. Not Coding but with some impressive and flawless content. All destination URLs for all ads and keywords should be reviewed to ensure they are focused to the search query.
    Either:
    (A) that he/she does know enough about what prospects want

(B) he's doing a poor job of explaining his offer

(C) visitors don't trust him

(D) he's bringing in visitors who aren't looking to buy

(E) his site has usability problems

Looking forward your updates!
    Sincerely,
    Matt

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  11. Sacredhoops

Sacredhoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What kind of classic and traditional link building are you talking about specifically? I might be interested...

Sacredhoops, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  12. Matei Gavriluta

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    When I refer to classic SEO and traditional link building I actually merge all the methods that offer a long run results. Today I actually read somewhere on the forum how people think that SEO is dead. People being active on search engines that keeps the system up. One thing that could strengthen my saying is the experiment that Google did in February. Result was even worse than expected and conclusion is: "Google’s algorithm is still hugely dependent on links".

So for the next 10-15 years we can work be creative because Google doesn’t yet have a way to rank search results that is more effective than the link graph.
    Merged with that is the social media distribution which brings a very important amount of traffic and awareness in each campaign is that's well maintained. Well maintained means not just share, comments, means to be close to your followers, close to your market, twist and repeat your strategies.

Digging for natural links, niche links is one method that stands up. Analyzing metrics like content, links, site architecture, inside links structure, social sharing, traffic offer a clear image which will always be important whenever a backlink is being created. Exposing it on the right places will bring the right traffic all the time. This way you win credibility, traffic and lose the effect of controlling the anchors plus all the links will follow Google's policy and be nofollow, the new methodology.

After all Google updates and changes I follow each campaign in 2 different ways: Locally and Nationally. For the Local ones I use Google maps, and listings to achieve as much visibility as possible trough citations and local reviews and business listing themselves. I marginalize the work over and over with consumers reviews which are very important to establish a business and Google Authorship and awareness and simply get them up on local results.

To spin the off page methods I use: guest posts, on quality websites, where I check their metrics to determine if they are good. I follow metrics like: content, social share, site architecture, site coding, authority and authorship.

After all Google updates and changes I follow each campaign in 2 different ways: Locally and Nationally. For the Local ones I use Google maps, and listings to achieve as much visibility as possible trough citations and local reviews and business listing themselves. I marginalize the work over with consumers reviews which are very important to establish a better position on local placements.

All the SEO channel need to be well converted from the source they are being used. It's useless to build a backlink on a powerful website if we don't address to the right customer or consumer.

Each business strategy is different.
    1. I sketch from zero all the work starting with the keywords analysis.
    2. Move to content/contexts/headlines.
    3. If It's a local business that's better - go with the Google map listing which is very important. If not I skip that. and go just with Google Authorship in both cases.
    4. Follow the CTA (Call-to-Action) - Link Structure (Build linking relationship between on site pages to improve linkability ) - Site architecture - Action Ratio. All need to have a very good connection.
    5. Optimize each web page using Yoast Pro or other SEO framework
    6. Tracking the performance of conversions on the site
    7. Make recommendations for off page optimization. Contact Local - Regional - National Bloggers where we can't influence anchor texts, widgets or BIOs.
    8. Start the Social Pages. Go and start campaigns by demographic areas and if possible after niche.
    9. Try to gain some influencers on our G+ page so we can have a good share integration.
    10. Community services. Integrate on top forums and actually bring value to the boards. Forget about the backlinks benefit. Actually give really good results, really good value to what we post,answer there to gain trust, awareness.
    11. Digg for natural links. This keeps the engines active no matter what.
    12. No follow attribute for all the backlinks build out there.
    13. Classic SEO momentum - Turn the CTA(Call-to-Action) to a valid Click!
    14. Distribute content. Rich content, with more than 500 words!
    15. Interact with social activity - go to charity, spread flyere, become known local - and get listed on Chamber of Commerce website!
    16. Repeat!

Let me know if you need more information!
    Sincerely,

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Matei Gavriluta, Aug 1, 2014 IP
    silent_1 likes this.
  13. ohad10114u

ohad10114u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please email me about your link building service and PPC service ?
    my email is ohad--at--linkshake.co.il

ohad10114u, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  14. ohad10114u

ohad10114u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please email me about your link building service and PPC service ?
    my email is ohad--at--linkshake.co.il

ohad10114u, Sep 7, 2014 IP