1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have some recurring money to invest, help on ideas please

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcdwgbiz, Jul 15, 2014.

So I will have about $350 monthly that I can use to invest, it will start in August and I'm trying to figure out how to best take advantage of it.

Some people may I'm boasting about it but believe me I'm not, i have lost a lot of money in the past and honestly I don't care too much because opportunities come and go but I think after years of doing google adsense, ad marketing, SEO, Paid traffic, and many other things I think I am more careful to minimize losses. I have made some money but I'm not profitable enough yet.

So I'm trying to get ideas on how to use this extra money, maybe partner with someone, or maybe you can give me a great method and I could compensate you somehow, just trying to get ideas and at the same time it could help someone else.

I was thinking of the following scenarios that I may start using it but we'll see

- Facebook ads
    Currently I have a soccer website and a fan page, i have about 20,000 fans so I've been doing good on traffic being funneled to the website specially during the world cup, I had many hits on adsense but it was very little money because it wasn't too relevant. What i do is I post some ads on facebook to drive traffic to the fanpage then I send them to the website but again there aren't that many products I could advertise on soccer but if I send more people then maybe adsense can get better. I was thinking on scaling up ad campaigns to send traffic to the website, i will probably do a few tests and we'll see.

- Traffic academy
    This friend told me about this method, he said it'spretty good. It's almost $500 and it claims to give all the ins and outs of paid traffic that you should be able to make money fairly quick. Sounds a bit like a lot of stuff out there claiming to have results quick so I am hesitant to get this, I trust my friend but I wanted to see if anyone has heard about it. i was thinking of trying paid traffic but I'm very new at it, don't know the good sources so I'm still researching.

I don't know what else i could do to use this $350 monthly.

Anyone care to share any ideas, thank you I appreciate it

mcdwgbiz, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you get some answers from other DP members.

IMO:
    1. Buying traffic (& scaling it up) to earn from adsense isn't the way to go, because it's like paying to earn (optimistically minute earnings). You could look at selling banner spaces, looking for football-related CPA offers, or even betting affiliate programs before scaling up.

2. If it is too good to be true, then it probably isn't. Why not tell us the name of the traffic academy so that people can give their honest reviews of it? You can learn many stuff here and even simply by googling. Since your friend recommended, then it is up to you to judge his character to know if he's telling the truth.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With money you make money. So paid ads are a way now days if you want fast incomes! Good Luck!

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  4. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The method is called HIgh traffic academy, if you google it it comes right up. I read reviews and some say the creator is a crook, others say he's changed his ways so I'm on the fence with this.

here's a good review i found about it, I think

http://marketermatt.com/high-traffic-academy-by-vick-strizheus-review-and-yes-i-actually-bought-it/

thanks for your reply

mcdwgbiz, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm one of my contacts just got out of HTA. Vick is very persuasive, but if I'm not wrong, there is a recurring monthly payment (something that I don't really believe in for affiliate systems).

I've heard bad reviews about HTA. There is not much value (not dissing it completely) and you can find most stuff shared there ONLINE.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  6. hsownage

hsownage Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe look at investing it and buying another fan page or using it to grow a new page. Stick to what you know best :)

hsownage, Jul 15, 2014 IP
    Commoner and swordude like this.
  7. Jake Rigdon

Jake Rigdon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would definite use Facebook ads to target new American soccer fans caught up in World Cup fever. The European leagues are just a month away and you should be trying to get Americans excited about the upcoming season, IMO.

Jake Rigdon, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  8. hassan001

hassan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic without a solid idea won't help or let me say it this way that it won't make you profitable at all. Try finding and promoting a product around it with paid traffic (a promotion item like selling a Shirt, Mug or something like that always helps). Have shared some ideas with you in PM, if they attract you then just let me know. Can't post them here as it might be considered as thread hijacking.

hassan001, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  9. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    Are you building a list? If not you certainly want to check this out for long term profitability. If you are, than $350 per month will go a long way towards paid advertising to get your list built. I understand funnel clicks convert better than solo ad clicks. I am testing that my self right now.

cborrx, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  10. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Funnel clicks are cheaper, and convert better because it takes some interests for them to want to click on another link.

Ethan Alvin, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know how to use X amount of money, than it is always a good idea not to use X amount of money.

NetStar, Aug 3, 2014 IP
  12. ionutciobanu

ionutciobanu Peon

Best Answers:
    binary is the future try it

ionutciobanu, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  13. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Seems like you will be wasting $350 / mo for no apparent reason. Keep saving it and in 12 mo you'll have $4200 in your bank account.

Try free traffic generating methods instead. $4200 + whatever you can make free with AdSense and other ads you may end up having more like $6-7 grand in 12 mo. Nothing 's lost, everything's gained.

qwikad.com, Aug 10, 2014 IP