1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taking a site from 1000 uniques daily to 100000 uniques daily

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jimmyt200388, Jul 31, 2014.

I currently run http://www.snapchatmap.com which is averaging around 1200 unique visitors per day. This is by far the most popular website I have ever created and I believe it can become even bigger.

My visitors have plateaued recently and I would like to hear peoples opinions about how to take it to the next level so that I can start making money from it. My current ideas are:
    • More SEO
    • Paid advertising (which platform?)
    • Trying to make some kind of viral advert
    • Any other suggestions?
    Any help from entrepreneurs with profit generating websites would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks!

jimmyt200388, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Before trying to grow it big check with Snapchat if by using their (probably) trademarked name you're not breaking some copyright regulations.
    • SEO is pretty much dead, so don't waste your time, money or energy on it. Concentrate on social media instead.
    • In your case I'd use the Facebook's paid advertising. It's totally fitting for this niche. It's not going to be cheap though.
    • You can get a decent video advert on Fiverr. Make sure it's done by a hot chick. That way you may gain some decent following on Youtube.
    • You may want to tweak with your current design. It's not bad, but I think you can do better than that. Maybe it's just me, but that green color is a bit odd. Even black would work a whole lot better. Not the #000000 black, but maybe #444444.

qwikad.com, Jul 31, 2014 IP
    jimmyt200388 likes this.
  3. jimmyt200388

jimmyt200388 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips! Will try implement!

jimmyt200388, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  4. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    About your thoughts you should know that SEO is dead for short terms. On long run still works. So arm yourself with patience and start the work. Gold days of SEO are gone true, but now it's about quality which makes the difference between lazy one and hard worker business man. As paid add - you can also try linkedin.com -
    - Youtube for viral and twist all other methods that you see online.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 31, 2014 IP
    jimmyt200388 likes this.
  5. jimmyt200388

jimmyt200388 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of people are saying that SEO is dead but it is still the main place that my traffic comes from. My site is ranked high for Snapchat Usernames

jimmyt200388, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  6. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's already a good sign. Also a good advice would be to focus on funnels that finally will get you leads!

Matei Gavriluta, Aug 1, 2014 IP