1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging forums

Discussion in 'General Business' started by johnrush5, Jul 24, 2014.

Are there any sites/forums that are similar to digital point however they deal with more blogging related issues?

johnrush5, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  2. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great forum for blogging related issues? What exactly is the issue, I am sure there are many senior people here that will chime in to help with any issue. Heck, I will even give it a shot. What's on your mind?

cborrx, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no forums directly related to blogging. Even if there is some strictly oriented only to blogging, it doesn't get the big traffic and you probably won't get the responses you want. However, you can ask any question here or on other forums like BHW and Fix and get some great responses.

VukasinI, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  4. johnrush5

johnrush5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just curious to read more on content creation, copywriting, how successful bloggers allocate their time, questions like that, that pretty much don't fall into any category on digital point. (correct me if I'm wrong please) Is there a place on digital point to read more about this? Are there other sites out there that can help me find more research on this?

Thank you!

johnrush5, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  5. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    This section on general business is as good as any. Here you go, I will tackle content creation. In terms of content, most bloggers are usually in need of two types, that being content for the posts on their site and content for their emails that go out to their list. Either way, if you have writers block and have a hard time coming up with content ( as does everyone from time to time) you could turn to PLR. I use a site called theplrstoredotcom ( not an affiliate) where you could pick up dozens of articles related to your niche ( for very little money) and then tweak the articles to reflect as if you are talking...voila.....instant content for your posts. As far as emails.....they also have auto responder series for your niche, again, if you have writers block.

cborrx, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  6. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The best way is to start a thread, and ask the questions you want. I'm sure the senior DP members will give you their 2 cents. Be as specific as you can.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  7. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Point is the best but you can try as well: Warrior Forum, v7n.com.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  8. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know of any forums centered around blogging, but you can definitely find what you're looking for on reddit.
    Also, there are plenty of blogs which allow commenting, and more often than not you can start a very good blogging discussion in the comment section of somebody else's post.

YJunK, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  9. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    DP is the right place, im just new to this forum but I am learning a lot.

chinesegirl07, Aug 1, 2014 IP