1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to bring keyword from 2nd Page to 1st Page of Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Rakesh Nijhawan, Jul 24, 2014.

Hi,
    I need urgent help to bring keyword from second page to first page of Google with white hat SEO techniques. At present keyword is at 13th number and I want it to be on top 10. So please help me regarding this because I need to be done within a week and all On Page SEO is done.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

Rakesh Nijhawan, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  2. Poyraz

Poyraz Peon

Best Answers:
    you can comment blogs on your niche and send guest post.

Poyraz, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Work on your On-Page and Off-Page SEO. Always add quality content which are of good value to the users and a user-friendly site that can be navigated quickly and loads faster. Useful content offers demand making your site to be linkable. Focusing on user experience will encourage more people to easily like your site and they will link to it. This will drive traffic and search engines will surely rank your site to the top. It’s also important to optimize your site. Build quality links from high authority domains – contextual links from article directory, web 2.0, blog posts, wiki, social bookmarking, press release, etc.

webcosmo, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  4. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to get some backlinks and social links/shares to the URL you are aiming for. Without a link I can't say a lot about on-page SEO.

quiz, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  5. efforts unlimited

efforts unlimited Member

Best Answers:
    write quality content and search more on keywords.

efforts unlimited, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  6. TipsfromTim

TipsfromTim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a bunch of web 2.0 properties (tier 1) with unique content and add in backlinks to your blog post.

Then create tier 2 links to your web 2.0 properties so that the link juice will just pass through to your website.

You can create tier 1 backlinks manually. I suggest getting software for building tier 2 backlinks (link emperor)

TipsfromTim, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  7. jojogiuffra

jojogiuffra Member

Best Answers:
    Start writing quality content and getting some backlinks to your site. You can also start working with new keywords that you didn't use before.

jojogiuffra, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  8. tech4more

tech4more Member

Best Answers:
    check your site through MOZ and find out the top pages of your website and create links of your second page ranking articles over there..this is the working method for me..

tech4more, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  9. Pawas Gupta

Pawas Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    How fast does your website load? Improving webpage load time will help your rankings. Its often overlooked. Try to build a few high quality links to your site with diversified anchor texts. Share your pages on social media. There are a ton of things you can do. Use tools like open site explorer to find link building opportunities from competitors websites.

Pawas Gupta, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  10. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know that when a website is slow to load I often get impatient and go elsewhere. I do not know enough about load time effecting rank, but a clean and easy to read site that loads fast is what I like. I also don't like a lot of graphics, but links to videos and audios are great. The auto loads and the scrolling headers are distracting to me, and they seem to slow sites down.
    Rocky

Lynn C, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  11. Hotel Booking Software

Hotel Booking Software Member

Best Answers:
    To do unique you have to produce something new. I have bring my pages keyword in top with single method i.e to create new and effective backlinks which can be business listing, profile listing, infographics, spreading videos which clearly states how I work for a project, thats done for me. Thanks

Hotel Booking Software, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  12. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Long Tail Pro and Google keyword planner to search for keywords with high search volume and low competition. Then you can just search "(your keywords) forum" and create many backlinks on that website and you will surely rank higher on Google and gain more traffic.

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  13. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    My website has the same problem of keywords ranking. I use blog commenting, weekly 3 posts on blog, social media, forums and all other relevant tasks. But ranking is still not improving. Is there any other best way to get keywords on top 5?

alicemarvin23, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  14. shahzaib_sultan

shahzaib_sultan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make Backlinks on Your specific keyWord That you want to bring from 2nd to 1st page of Google. Plus increase the Social Signals of Your Site.

shahzaib_sultan, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  15. girish.raja

girish.raja Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Rakesh,
    Some of the best way to get rankings in first page is by getting backlinks from below websites
    1. Reddit
    2. Stumbleupon
    3. Facebook promotions
    4. Pinterest
    5. Quora
    6. Forum promotions
    These methods not only increased traffic it also helps in getting rankings in top page.

girish.raja, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  16. yaseen889

yaseen889 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not good at buidling links go to fiverr and buy forum links. See the best seller with best reviews. This will save your time for just $5.

yaseen889, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  17. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    If you are keywords in the second page in Google, you can bring it first page. You have to work with these keywords for some days.
    At first, make sure you have done On Page SEO perfectly. Then share this content every day on all social networking sites, groups, communities. Create some high-quality backlinks for you post. I suggest you do some blog commenting on high PR relevant sites. Update your post on a regular basis.
    I hope you will get a good result.

Make sure you have selected perfect keywords. If you select high competitive keywords that many high authority sites have already used these keywords. Then how can you rank well?
    You can rank with high competitive keywords then your article should be perfectly SEO optimized, high-quality content and overall you need enough top quality backlinks for your post.
    If you use low competitive keywords, then you can easily rank and will get minimum traffic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    Munna Hossain, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  18. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. analyze your competitor
      SWOT helps you to find the ways
      S=Strength: Strength of your competitor website should first analyze. See their different factors Content, Backlink, Social Signals, site structure
    2. W=Weakness: After analyzing their website you will get the weakness of their site. Suppose they don’t have social signal or very low social signals. They have don’t have use LSI , their image don’t have alt tag. Fill this up
    3. O= Opportunity:Their Weakness is your opportunity
    4. T= Thread: they have large visitor this may be your thread.

The last thing of google ranking is attracting visitor, influence them to stay your site. The more you can do the SERP will accelerated.

To influence them you can do , Guest posting of your relevant site, Run Ad campaign in Search Engine or Social Media. Keep it in mind to reduce your bounce rate.

wanessmark, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  19. Mejba Uddin Biplob

Mejba Uddin Biplob Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest post with the relavent website is a must! you need to analysis your competitor how they build the links.

Mejba Uddin Biplob, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  20. manseork

manseork Banned

Best Answers:
    It should be "Threat"..hope this is a minor mistake. Thanks for the valuable reply.

manseork, Aug 10, 2017 IP