1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Official ID,Account,Representative or Verified

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by seodetectors07, Jul 22, 2014.

I know that you guys are constantly trying to develop & deploy new features and ideas in DP. There is no doubt that is one of the best digital market place in the Internet, however off recent I have noticed that people are afraid of buying/selling services in this marketplace.

Problem:
    There are hundreds of providers who are selling their products and services here, but the problem lies in the fact that most of them don’t deliver what they promise. There are neither unique nor punctual. This is the main reason why the services in this forum are either getting flagged or people are just too skeptical to try new things. I know DP or its staffs will not take responsibility for any buyer / seller disputes. I'm well aware of BST rules and DP TOS.

Suggestion:
    The current membership badge and the profile tagline are also good! But it would be a great option if you could implement a unique features like:

1. Official Account membership: Verified Company / Brand account.
    2. Verified Account: Verify individual seller/buyer accounts via Phone, Address, and ID.
    3. Official Representative or Staff: Allow multiple "Verified" staff members from brand / company to manage their task ( Eg: Deluxdon - Digital point HR Manager, Smyrl - Digitalpoint Marketing Manager ) with certain rules as not to engage in BST related deals with each other, etc..

So, we don't have to spend our time in managing HR, sales and support. we can let our staffs do their jobs to save time for both parties. Nonetheless, this is just my suggestion. Let’s see what other members have to say about this.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    seodetectors07, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We'll add that to Shawn's list :)

sarahk, Jul 28, 2014 IP
    seodetectors07 likes this.
  3. seodetectors07

seodetectors07 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hope, he will consider this feature request :)

seodetectors07, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The problem I see is it would require us to somehow vet hundreds of thousands of accounts and more or less "vouch" for their trustworthiness (or whatever else). Seems like a lot of work and also not even sure HOW it could be done considering it's a subjective measure really.

digitalpoint, Dec 27, 2014 IP