1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to increase my sale

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by m.sivarajan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks Alice Antony i already tried with discount, Let me try with reward points

m.sivarajan, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  2. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing it gives nice experience to me

m.sivarajan, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  3. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Create a face-book Fan page of your products, keep uploading your latest product on this page. By doing this, you will meet people who will be generally interested in your product and hence buys it from you.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  4. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    I am doing, some are contacting.
    can you help to find the relevant peoples in FB?

m.sivarajan, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  5. ca-detz

ca-detz Member

Best Answers:
    Use a print media ad?

Print media still has its uses, and should be integrated as with all marcoms. If you put a small print media ad in places your target market frequent, it can drive more sales to you.

Using digital alone can do, but not always. The older ways are still useful.

ca-detz, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  6. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    I am doing ecommerce script business, is print media ad helps my business? tell me how?

m.sivarajan, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  7. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So where exactly does your issue lie? Are you not getting much traffic currently? Do you have a decent amount of traffic, but just can't seem to convert it to sales?

Pete Williams came up with the 7 Levers of Business, which directly affect your income:

1. Traffic
    2. Opt-In Rate
    3. Conversion
    4. Average Sale
    5. Average Items Per Sale
    6. Average Transactions Per Customer
    7. Profit Margin
    If you are able to increase any one (or more) of these levers, it will directly increase your total profits. So if you have good traffic, work on increasing your conversions. Maybe you can up the price a little...try a couple different price points and see what works best. Try to sell some add-ons with your script. When they are checking out, try to upsell another product of yours.

Testing is the key to maximizing your profits. Work through each of the levers and you will see an increase.

quadxnet, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  8. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some base marketing tips that can help you get there…..

1. Use a clear call to action button. There needs to be a sense urgency to encourage shoppers to seal the deal, like “Shop Now”, “Get Yours” or “Buy in 1-Click”.
    2. Add images or videos as product demos. This will help customers to already visualize your product as part of their lives.
    3. Include customer reviews and ratings of your products. This helps to establish your site’s credibility and creates an added sense of community.
    4. Make the payment process super smooth. The most deterring thing ever is if the final click to purchase does not go through for some reason and you have to select product and fill in all the billing information again.
    5. Make customer service and customer loyalty a priority. Make sure that you are easily accessible for any questions or returns. Always stand behind your products, guarantee satisfaction and reward customers for their purchases.
    6. Highlight products by offering discounts or pointing out your shop’s “best-sellers” or most popular items.
    7. Make sure the added value of your store is clear. Shoppers need to see the benefit of purchasing your products. What is unique about your business? The answer to this question needs to be clear not only to you, but also to your customers.
    8.Create discount coupons and distribute them on social networks, on printed marketing material (flyers, newspaper ads) or to a mailing list of clients. Limit the amount of available coupons (“first 50 to use this coupon will get a 50% discount!”) or the duration (“a 48-hours sale starts now!”) to stir people up for a quick action.
    9. Use more than one photo for each product. For instance, if you’re selling clothes you can upload an image of the clothing item on a white background but also a photo of a model wearing it.

webcosmo, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  9. dhavalprkh

dhavalprkh Member

Best Answers:
    Below are the steps that generally I do follow,
    1) First of all start with On page SEO.
    2) Off page SEO or Link building from High PR pages
    3) Blog/Article writing.
    4) Social Media posting / likes/ share.
    5) Email Marketing.

Again all the given steps are depends on your strategy and your business domain.

Thanks.

dhavalprkh, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  10. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.. Now I have only minimum number of visitor to my site..I am doing link building and social media marketing too, but still in same region..what to do? can you help me?

11. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Most of things i am doing, now i am planning about loyalty points. Thanks

12. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I am doing all of this except email marketing. Because i don't have much knowledge in that. I don't know how to collect emails. can you help me?

13. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really do not know how well this will sell, no matter what strategies you implement. I am the owner of an ecommerce site and one thing I have never looked for is a "Script" because to implement a script you need to be really tech savvy, which most ecommerce vendors are not. We look for complete solutions such as themes and plugins at woo themes. or ready to go hosted solutions like 3dcart, ntwork solutions, and volusion. If I were to buy a script I would also have to hire a coder to implement it and If I were to hire one then I would just have something like open cart or magneto set up for me. Most internet retailers are not programers and find scripts difficult to deal with

al

agmccall, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  14. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a OS., then you are right. But if you want site fancy or wanelo, you have to go with ecommerce script.

m.sivarajan, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  15. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Keep doing SEO until you make first sale. Also forum posting is a way to get traffic on your site - possible sales.

aditd, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  16. Dechardia Youhoing

Dechardia Youhoing Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that you build a list. Any business will tell you that the money is in the list. This is the one method that will get any business to the top of their game. Make a squeeze page or website. Make sure to capture people's email and market to the list. This is the best thing you can do to get or increase sales. Another would be solo ads and social media is really important. Pinterest is actually the leading social platform for making sales. A lady did a blog a while back on making over $289,000 selling socks.

Dechardia Youhoing, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  17. amandabrockmapp

amandabrockmapp Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It is so hard to get traffic and sales. I have had some success. Here are some of the things that I am doing:

First: These are the best apps to get traffic to your store:

http://www.osiaffiliate.com - this will help you create a referral program. A referral program will help you get more customers from referrals.

http://www.leadpages.net/products/ - this will help you to create beautiful landing pages that will help you to collect emails that you can nurture in your sales funnel. Eventually, these emails will become customers.

A good app that works well with LeadPages and you can use for nurturing your emails is http://mailchimp.com/. You can integrate the two and they work well together.

I then use Open Site Explorer http://moz.com/researchtools/ose and add my competitor's and then they have a section there called Top Pages which shows me the top pages of my competitor's. I study the top pages and then I try to re-create them and then when I re-create them I try to make them better.

Then I can use a tool like https://ahrefs.com/ and see who linked to those pages from my competitor and get them to link to me.

Another thing I like to do is think what my questions or content is my audience looking for on Google and create a blog post about it. I try to make all my blog post 2000 words and include at least 2 pictures and be really great content. I have gotten a lot of my content picked up in Google by doing this.

I hope these things help.

amandabrockmapp, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  18. Crazy About Wordpress

Crazy About Wordpress Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use email marketing. Once a visitor leaves your site, they are probably gone forever. But, if you can get their email by offering a relative report, you can continue to sell your product to them. On average, people need to hear about your product 6-8 times before they buy. Offer them coupons, bonuses and upgrades until they buy!

Crazy About Wordpress, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  19. cheeta.admin

cheeta.admin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try some paid stuff. social networking is good. but you must make relation with your users. what ever procedure you may perform but have good relationship with your users.

cheeta.admin, Oct 27, 2014 IP