1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to cash out from a limited Paypal account!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Ungratified Coder, Jul 13, 2014.

Paypal has a problem that it limits our account off and on. This is very mush disgusting. If your account is limited then you can't cash out or to transfer the money from the account. No need to think over it. I was in this problem last year. But through a process I have cashed out. I am not sure the process will work now. But I'm saying.
    You need one's verified Paypal account which is OK. Then make a payment request from that account to get money from your account. After requesting, log in to your Paypal and simply approve the request. I think this will work.
    Let me know this process is helpful or not. :)

Ungratified Coder, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  2. Vivek Nanda

Vivek Nanda Member

Best Answers:
    once your account is limited, you can neither withdraw nor make any payments.

Vivek Nanda, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  3. moonwalker

moonwalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I basically went through an obstacle course to get my account restored a couple years ago. I had to prove my identity, show proof of purchase for the items I was selling, etc... I sucked and took forever, but it was finally restored and limits were lifted.

They will probably make you jump through the same hoops of identity verification.

If you are able to log in to your account and move money to another, this technique might work. In my case I couldn't send or receive the money in my account. I was basically a lock out.

moonwalker, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  4. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Yeap just contact them about the issue and they will investigate and i'm sure most of the time they just lift off the limit.

iubjaved, Jul 22, 2014 IP