1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Review writer wanted, Real review Writer!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ariyes, Jul 19, 2014.

Hi guys

I want a real Review write who just not write review like an article, instead of who research, read, analyse and then write reviews. I want Webhosting review writer and i hope you Know its a very competitive work. So of course i need an expert writer who did this kind of job previously.

Please let me Know your pricing for this kind of job, i need around 10 hosting company review which i will supply you after the job confirmation.

Regards

ariyes, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  2. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you're looking for quality reviews, I may be able to help. I am a professional content writer who also does freelance projects on the side. My work is not cheap - I typically charge a base rate of $0.50 per word, with an upfront deposit of 50%.

I know you can easily find content writers willing to work for much less, but as with anything of value, you'll get what you pay for. If you're content to hire a mediocre freelance content writer, they come a dime a dozen, but if you want something of value, something that will stand out from the crowd, I'm your man.

For over 13 years, I have been developing quality content for individuals and businesses alike. I specialize in drafting technical content for trade journals and white papers, optimized product descriptions for eCommerce websites, and term papers for college students. I contribute regularly to Wikipedia under the nickname Ormr2014, and manage my own blog. I am college educated, well-versed in grammar, and possess a better-than-average knowledge of the English language.

If you are interested in working with me, send me a message. I offer discounted rates for larger projects...

Jameyson MacDonald, Jul 20, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. jeners cascia

jeners cascia Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my skype: oddevensolution
    my personal id:

jeners cascia, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  4. hotpassion

hotpassion Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    88.9% - 8
    Hi,
    I'm a UK based copywriter and I have been writing for over 8 years.
    I have written many reviews for web hosting companies so I feel confident writing for you. My rate is very affordable, just $2.5 per 100 words for In-depth reviews.
    If you are interested in working with me, please send me a message or talk with me on Skype(hotpasion69).

hotpassion, Jul 21, 2014 IP