1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Suggest Me Best Ads Publisher With High Payout

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mudaber, Jul 20, 2014.

My adsense account has been disabled and Now I am seeking a new reliable ads network with high payout. I am already use many ads networks like Chitika, Infolinks but all are rubbish. My websites has above 6k daily visitors but they pay me only one dollar :( which is just kidding. second thing is that I had already applied for below networks
    media.net
    buysellads
    tribalfusion

but all have rejected my application due to advertisers zone issue. According to them they do not have ads for Pakistani website. But they will contact me soon . My website do not have adult contents and I also do not like popup ads so please suggest me good ads network It will be appreciable

mudaber, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  2. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck finding a network which can give you earning like you may be getting in adsense, no other network going to give you rate like that, if infolinks, Chitika not working for you and you do not want to try popup, in such case you may not have many options, its true other then adsense most network does not even have ads for countries like Pakistan, I have seen edomz is the only network has ads for those countries and they have pop under and banner, though I don't think they would either support Pakistan traffic for banner.

parkppc, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All other network will look rubbish to you if you are addicted to adsense earning !

Unfortunately you have no choice other than to work with these network, as there are not many options and in most you are not getting approved.

aassociatehit, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  4. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You could try our dialog ads ("pushup") for mobile visitors.
    This format it friendly for visitors and provide you an additional monetization opportunities across mobile devices.
    Welcome to our full self-serve platform for publishers at http://propellerads.com/

PropellerAds, Jul 22, 2014 IP