1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying need a set of banners

Discussion in 'Design' started by stats, Jul 11, 2014.

Looking for someone to design a set of banner to represent the overall look & feel of an existing website (so that the viewer can have a great guess about where they will arrive after clicking the banner, and that guess should NOT ONLY be by the text on banner)

The banners are to be placed in adroll.com for a remarketing campaign (banners will show to users who already been on my website).

The banners should comply with adroll requirements as stated here http://support.adroll.com/creative-requirements/ . I only need the set of recommended banners (a total of 6 sizes. 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 300×600, 600×315, 200×200) and the filesize of each should not be over 45kb (adroll requirement).

Using design elements from my existing website design is allowed and encouraged.

Please PM me with the price quote.

stats, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  2. Revamped Solutions

Revamped Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can definitely help you out with this.

Pleas let me know. Good quality

Revamped Solutions, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  3. sarikabtech

sarikabtech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hell .... i can do it for you ... please let me know your complete requirement like you already have any image ?

sarikabtech, Jul 18, 2014 IP