1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Campaign sub-type All Features - what is it exactly?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by qwikad.com, May 28, 2014.

Does anyone know for sure what the All Features campaign sub-type is?

This is the AdWords help page on this: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043?hl=en

I am still not sure if I understand what all possible (all features) ways of ad delivery is.

Any input will be appreciated.

qwikad.com, May 28, 2014 IP
  2. lordxor

lordxor Member

Best Answers:
    In fact, the campaings are same, but you have less options to set. Standard sub-type has just simplified settings. For PPC professional I recomend "All features".

There is everything written in Adwords Help page. See section "Choosing a campaign sub-type" and cols in table "Available features" and "Unavailable features"

lordxor, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  3. Emily Stephens

Emily Stephens Member

Best Answers:
    Campaign sub types are always suitable according to your needs of marketing. i.e. As you run campaign in past and now wan to target only those visitors then you should opt for campaign sub type of "re-marketing". In case of standard sub-type, you will be restricted some kind of ad creation as well as upgrade of extensions of ads, etc.

If you take a look in details of each sub-type you can easily understand .....

Emily Stephens, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  4. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    The campaign subtype all features allows you to control your adwords targeting in more effective way. such as advance location targeting etc.

Praveen Pandey, Jul 23, 2014 IP