1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future Marketing, what will be the difference

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DatingExpert, Jul 6, 2013.

1. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The reach of internet is still small and it is penetrating at a rapid rate. So the market/opportunity will definitely become bigger. And yes more and more people will use mobile/tab for browsing internet, so that will be one major factor as well.

To me the success of future marketing will greatly depend on creative ideas and how well you understand your customers mindset. Also marketing techniques will be much more diversified from current scenario and we will see some new marketing methods focused mainly on people interaction.

seo_buzz, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true; understanding the customers mindset will be very important as there will be tougher and higher competitions in the future marketing.
    Those who understand customers mindset will last for long.

DatingExpert, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  3. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree.
    Face Book is fastly growing and it will rule the world. We don't see any effective competitor to Face Book at the moment.

DatingExpert, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  4. James Rigley

James Rigley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2020. It is hard to realize that its just after 5 years and 9 months and thus it is closer than 2007, when the internet marketing was way easier. Meta Keywords and description was enough to rank for long tail keywords, spun content was Okey. But the machines became way more clever, and are easily handling those methods.

I think that the future lies at wearable gadgets(smart watches,bracelets and glasses) and virtual reality. It looks like Facebook becoming the leading company in virtual technology as of their acquisition of Oculus. Privacy will be long forgotten, constant tracking of what we do and serving targeted ads on us, making paid advertising the most effective lead generation tool. Medicine and Space exploration can become bigger niches too.

James Rigley, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  5. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Expect SEO to be dead and replaced by Inbound Marketing.

Online Marketing will be all about personalisation though I don't think marketing medium will change, it will be same media formats too.

neest321, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  6. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can sum up what I think will happen with a quote from futurama.
    Leela: Didn't you have ads in the 21st century?"
    Fry: Well sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio, and in magazines, and movies, and at ball games... and on buses and milk cartons and t-shirts, and bananas and written on the sky. But not in dreams, no siree.

Helge Sverre, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  7. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Future marketing will be highly driven by mobile marketing. People all over the world have started using internet for browsing, shopping online, social networking, bookings etc. This is the reason why it is highly important for any business to perform mobile marketing along with the other forms of marketing for securing the competitive edge.

MilesWeb, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  8. Sean Roulston

Sean Roulston Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think with the way the internet is evolving people want to have more transparency than ever before.

With more and more purchases coming from the internet and the amount of anonymity people want to trust who they are going to buy from.

I forsee a huge comeback into the old style customer service where you have to do what is right and focus on quality of your product or you're not going to make it.

Sean Roulston, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  9. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    This is my thought as well.
    I am not expecting SEO to play any major role in future marketing. People will less depend on SEO instead many other factors will replace SEO.

DatingExpert, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  10. Printsome

Printsome Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I think as times are changing and we are relying more in mobile and internet usage, I think that social media, mobile marketing, and video marketing is going to become more important and more decisive in terms of driving traffic to your site and raising brand and product awareness. While traditional marketing will always be around, social media and mobile marketing is going to overtake it.

Printsome, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  11. Printsome

Printsome Peon

Best Answers:
    Spotify are set to launch a seven figure marketing campaign in which they will hit most mediums except TV. Their campaign focuses on how people interact online. http://www.printsome.com/blog/2014/creative-marketing-spotifys-new-adverts-tv/

Printsome, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  12. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not to mention that it opens new ways to geo-target people. A burger joint, for example, can send out a e-coupon to everyone withing X blocks of the location. We see a little of that already, but nowhere near the extent that it will be in the future.

Foxxy, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  13. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    Word of mouth marketing will remain the best marketing in the world. most website will forever remain ghost town if not recommended by friends through the word of mouth. Have checked so so and so website for your solution remains the best way to sell online. even most events of facebook were recommended by word of mouth.

wadup, May 2, 2014 IP
  14. LeadMaster

LeadMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Consumers are definitely taking hold of the reigns when it comes to controlling which kind of advertising reaches them. Younger generations are more interested in user generated content so I often hear about companies partnering with major Youtubers, Twitter accounts, blogs, etc. to reach their target market. --Lauren

LeadMaster, May 2, 2014 IP
  15. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree
    Words of mouth is the world's oldest marketing method and it will remain forever.
    In fact words of mouth is my favorite as it bings truly converting traffic.

DatingExpert, May 18, 2014 IP
  16. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any idea on how Video Marketing will be in future. Video Marketing will be always booming and it will control marketing. I would like to know on what you think what new initiatives will be introduced to video marketing in future.

DatingExpert, May 25, 2014 IP
  17. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    That is true.
    Consumers have always played vital role in marketing. Consumers satisfaction means more buyers and more revenues. That is one of the reasons Big companies are investing too much in customer services.

DatingExpert, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  18. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    From the onset, you just must seat before your PC to do business on the internet. But from now into the future the internet will remain the best Autopilot Business ever on the planet Earth. All you need do is to set the necessary parameters in-place and go your way while the business attend to itself.

wadup, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  19. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing will always be marketing, Facebook and Twitter might be gone but there will be things that take their place.

al

agmccall, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  20. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing is the answer! One can have the best product in the world but without good marketing strategy, the product will be a waste in your warehouse or computer. Blogs and Social media marketing has firm grip of the future. Setting up a blog that is linked up will the top social media gives your product upper hand. Your blog can enable you set your product on Autopilot.

wadup, Jul 17, 2014 IP