1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I get Entro VCC?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by stizzle, Jul 15, 2014.

Hi, guys, I have heard about this Entro company and I've checked their website, I was impressed and everything looked genuine and convincing.
    however when I looked up google for some reviews on Entro, I got very worried, everyone was complaining about their services and some guys say they'd steal your money and revoke your account! which frankly scared me.
    so what do you guys think? I'm sure some of you have used it before, so enlighten me.
    thanks a lot

stizzle, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go ahead, and get it.

Don't put soo much money in your account.

Also, provide all the necessary documents to them.

imnajam, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. needtruehelp

needtruehelp Member

Best Answers:
    Using them from last 5 Year..... However by largest funding was only 200$ else I just load just little more than the amount I need to use.

needtruehelp, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  4. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 'tried' to use them, but failed. Well, it's not their fault but my debit card.
    I am using Maestro cent cash card provided by central bank, and it's good for nothing.

One thing that I am impressed with, is their fast response time. I have logged a ticket when failed to make this card work, and they have sent speedy replies, though it didn't turned out fruitful, it's good to see that they are willing to help. I would go with them for sure.

SSC, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  5. needtruehelp

needtruehelp Member

Best Answers:
    If your in India - get an ICICI Instant Credit Card... Easy to get in 10 to 15 days... use in Entro... or use any Visa or MasterCard

needtruehelp, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  6. Cloudcandy Host

Cloudcandy Host Member

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and get it, its a trustworthy company.. Used them a couple of times and works every time.

Cloudcandy Host, Jul 17, 2014 IP