1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US is the greatest threat to world peace: poll

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jul 4, 2014.

US is the greatest threat to world peace: poll
    The United States is the greatest threat to world peace. That’s the finding of an end-of-the- year, WIN/Gallup International survey of people in 65 countries.

Of the 66,000 people polled, just under a quarter named Uncle Sam as the greatest threat to world peace.

Other menaces didn’t even come close: 8 percent named Pakistan, putting that country in second place, while 6 percent named China. A mere 4 percent found Iran threatening — which tied it with Israel.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/05/us-is-the-greatest-threat-to-world-peace-poll/

MOSCOW, July 4 (RIA Novosti) – US foreign policy is the main cause of instability in the world, Russia’s lower house speaker Sergei Naryshkin said Friday.

“We are very concerned by attempts to revise international law as well as by the instability of its institutions, which are prone, as it seems to us, to excessive influence by individual states, especially the United States, whose foreign policy is the main cause of international instability," Naryshkin said...........

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140704/190810340/Russian-Parliament-Speaker-Says-US-Policy-Worlds-Main.html

ST12, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  2. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like the rest of your pro-russian posts on this forum. How have you not been banned for spamming the forum with these irrelevant news-threads? Seriously, get a twitter or conspiracy-theory blog. :D ahah

YJunK, Jul 4, 2014 IP
    grpaul, N_F_S and Obamanation like this.
  3. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a link to this?

giorgioarmani, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  4. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The long term policies of the United States may be threat to world peace.
    I checked different websites about the most hated countries in the world.
    I came to this conclusion that Israel, The United States, Iran, North Korea, Iraq and Sudi Arabia are the most hated countries in the world.
    Israel is always on the top.
    I am a Persion guy from Iran. Our previous President Mahmoud AhmadiNejad was a complete moron. If we look at these nations, almost of them have radical governments. Arab world as well as Iran want to wipe out Israel from the map. Israel is killing innocent people in Gazza. Hammas is shooting missles to Israel. The United States think it is the Police of the world and the United Nation is under a big question.

I think the US, presence in middle east is just fot the sake of oil and gas energy and unfortunately we see troubles in the middle east more than other places in the world because each country is trying to access the energy sources. The wars appear and the innocent people will be killed.

I express my condolence to the people of Gaza and Israel and the people of United States, people of Iran and ... . People are always the victim of the goverments greedy policies.

Arasp, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a shocker.

What do you think of Putin's latent homosexuality?

Obamanation, Jul 11, 2014 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's no particular country - it's the attitudes of (predominantly) men who think "it has to be my way". Tolerance and acceptance of diversity would be a real help.

You want to believe a particular brand of theology, go for it. So long as it doesn't impact on my ability to believe what I want to believe then it's all good. I'm in NZ and we seem to have it sorted but other countries? not so much.

sarahk, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  7. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think hes just a paid kremlin troll. They are spending a lot of money now for propaganda. Abroad too.

N_F_S, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is because US gives them our tax dollars in the tune of mere
    billions, so they can pound their unfunded neighbors. Why should the US put
    their own people to work when they can put other people to work in other countries...?

Its Your Money....

dscurlock, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  9. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Polls are worthless and don't reflect "truth" at all. There is no way to poll people in a way that adequately reflects the "average" opinion because people are so diverse in what they believe and no demographic is equally represented in all neighborhoods or geographical locations. For example, were I to ask about gun control in Oregon, where there is a larger than average number of Democrats, my poll would more than likely be opposed to the right to bear arms; however, in Texas, any notion of gun control would be staunchly opposed by the majority. Now let's say I want an impartial "accurate" average opinion about America's views on gun control. So I poll 1,000 people in Oregon and 1,000 people in Texas. But in Oregon, there are also individuals with extremely pro gun right views, albeit they are the minority, and in Texas, there are those who want gun control, though they too are the minority. Now say I randomly ask my 1,000 in each state, but as chance would have it, I get more folks with Democratic views in Texas (though the state is a majority Republican and pro right to bear arms), and Oregon happens to accurately reflect the majority views for that state. How would my poll turn out? It would be totally slanted in favor of gun control, despite the fact that Texas is a larger state than Oregon and the percentage of people in favor of gun owner rights in Texas is vastly greater than those opposed to it in Oregon.

The fact is, polls are a pretty inaccurate way to get an average or majority opinion about anything.

Jameyson MacDonald, Aug 13, 2014 IP