1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is showing incorrect meta title

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anandsapple, Jul 8, 2014.

Friends,

Google is not showing correct meta title in SERP. Please let me know if you know how to solve it?

anandsapple, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  2. money_online

money_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anand, If I am not wrong you are talking about snippets.
    Well "But for some pages, a single title might not be the best one to show for all queries, and so we have algorithms that generate alternative titles to make it easier for our users to recognize relevant pages. Our testing has shown that these alternative titles are generally more relevant to the query and can substantially improve the clickthrough rate to the result, helping both our searchers and webmasters. About half of the time, this is the reason we show an alternative title."
    -googlewebmastercentral

money_online, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  3. Raj Prajapati

Raj Prajapati Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should change your title and H1 tag. After that google show only your page title.

Raj Prajapati, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  4. technogupshup

technogupshup Member

Best Answers:
    check your head tag and title for solve this issue..can you please throw more details to solve your actual problem. because of short detail i can't figure out problem on which webpage or link?

technogupshup, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  5. inetwebhost

inetwebhost Member

Best Answers:
    you are looking to rank for as many terms as possible, without keyword stuffing your title. Often, the best bet is to optimise for a particular phrase (or phrases) – and take a more long-tail approach. Yes – that does mean more pages on your site – that’s the reality in 2014.

inetwebhost, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  6. Raj Prajapati

Raj Prajapati Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are not able to ask any question. We are not free or not fool. You guys making fool to ask question. We are answering your question and you people no response in your thread. I hate such guys and you ( who give response on this thread)?

Raj Prajapati, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly do you want from us to say you? We need more info. What text do you see in Google? Do you use it anywhere in your website...

patco, Jul 11, 2014 IP