1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tell all book by Russian Political Scientist labels Vladimir Putin a latent homosexual

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round ...

I'll repeat again - I've already expressed my views on that.

Absolutely. I think Julian fantasizes about a spanking from Patrick. :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    Rebecca, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Your insistence not to answer with yes or no shows that even you think that Obamanation is full of it. I think because you agree that he is full of BS, we can safely consider the rest of his posts are of the same caliber and ignore it.

gworld, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Julian. I think you are full of it. :) Anyway, he was humoring you, being funny, entertaining himself - and as he pointed out in the same post: "...Its not shocking because he is not creating idiotic laws outlawing homosexuality, like Putin. If Obama is indeed gay, he would appear to be quite comfortable with it. Now that we have got that out of the way, is there even a remote chance we can get back to the topic at hand, which is Putin's obviously closeted status being to blame for his hatred of homosexuals?"

It's not even that I care if someone thinks Obama's gay or not. It's just you're so blind, obsessed and biased against the US that you can't even enjoy the irony of it all with Putin. You just have to keep pointing your finger at the US saying, "nuh-uh and if so Obama is equally gay!"

About two weeks ago, this was posted on this very forum in the gay marriage thread:

"I am not gay, not because I think it is something wrong with it, but because I don´t have interest in men. That is the reason I have confidence in my own sexuality and don´t feel threatened by gay people. On the other hand from my experience I have learned that people who protest too much about gays and actively propaganda against it, either are stupid religious people who for the combination of their parents' stupidity with their own stupidity, believe that they are obeying an imaginary God or the closet gays. Because you don´t sound like a zealot, I can only assume that you are a closet gay who has a problem coming in term with his sexuality."

So, do you think Putin is a religious zealot or a closet gay?

Rebecca, Jul 10, 2014 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. It is only expected from an American, not to know what he/she is talking about.

1) Putin is president, he doesn´t make any laws.
    2) Putin in an interview with foreign press clearly states that he is not against gay or lesbian people.
    3) In the same interview, he says that Russia has no laws against homosexuality, the law only forbids advertising and propaganda for homosexuality.

Now let look at the situation in the USA before you start criticizing other countries.

"As of April 2014, 17 states have not yet either formally repealed their laws against sexual activity among consenting adult, or else revised them to accurately reflect their true scope in the aftermath of Lawrence v. Texas. Often, the sodomy law was drafted to also encompass other forms of sexual conduct such as bestiality, and no attempt has subsequently succeeded in separating them. There are 14 states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy (which may also include oral intercourse), regardless of the participants' genders: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah. Four states specifically target their statutes at same-sex relations only: Oklahoma, Kansas[14][15]Kentucky, and Texas."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States

gworld, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL Rebecca. Wish I could up vote your post several times. You caught the hypocrite with his own words.

Now he is seriously trying to tell us that Putin doesn't make the laws, when he knows as well as the Russians that nothing happens in Russia without his approval. Even his role as president, when he termed out, he created a new role and installed himself into it, only to later reclaim the role of president. He is basically a dictator.

LoL. Those laws date back half a century. They are most definitely not enforced. Hell, the title on my house in California states that it may not be owned by a black person. It was only 35 years ago that California passed a law allowing a woman to leave a marriage for reasons other than adultry.

Putin, on the other hand, is creating brand new laws in Russia based on his homophobia, which brings us back to the point of the thread.

Putin. Closeted homosexual, per your own logic.

Obamanation, Jul 10, 2014 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "
    Amid the furore, it's easy to overlook some simple facts. Homosexuality in Russia – unlike more than 40 countries in the Commonwealth and 70 worldwide – is not illegal. To date, over six months since the law came into force, fewer than a dozen people have been fined for "gay propaganda". Not a single person has been jailed. Russian police do not have powers to detain people they suspect of simply being gay or lesbian, as a New York Times leader erroneously stated last year. If this were so, then how do we explain the fact that gay clubs are able to advertise and operate in Moscow and other big cities?

And, no, gay people are not, as Fry claims, being beaten to death "while police stand idly by". If this were the case, would police in Volgograd have arrested and charged three men with murder last year over what investigators called a homophobic hate crime? Would the men who carried out a brutal homophobic killing in the east of Russia this month have been sent to penal colonies? Would the thug who attacked a gay rights activist for unfurling a rainbow flag during an Olympic torch relay in central Russia have been sentenced to corrective labour? The authorities should and must be far more vigilant in punishing perpetrators of hate crimes, but these are hardly the hallmarks of a campaign of state-sponsored terror.

If Putin is indeed waging war on Russia's LGBT community, then why has he not followed the example of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, which has just introduced a new law that stipulates jail sentences of up to 14 years for gay people? Or India, the world's largest democracy, where the supreme court recently reinstated a colonial-era ban on gay sex? If he wants to get really harsh, of course, Putin could look to Saudi Arabia, whose habit of executing homosexuals has done little to break up what Barack Obama has called the "long history of friendship" between Washington and Riyadh. This, of course, is the same Obama who has"no patience" for Russia's gay propaganda law."

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ti-gay-law-criticism-playing-into-putin-hands

This is from the Guardian, a western world, English newspaper because outside of the USA people still try to discuss and report the news instead of making up some BS, which suits the latest political agenda of their masters.

If obamanation and rebecca had any sense of honesty and integrity, must really feel like dumb and dumber by now.

If Americans spend the time watching such BS news to make themselves feel good at thinking about the questions and solutions, maybe and just maybe they could decrease the speed that their country is becoming a second rate nation. The time of being the bully in the school yard is coming fast to the end.

gworld, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Does any of this change the fact Putin is gay?

8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your Chicano background in combination with latent homosexuality explains your anti gay attitude and seeing gays and transvestites every where including the wife of your president who you claim is also gay. ;):)

gworld, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You seem to be in denial. Putin is gay.

10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have no first hand knowledge about Putin, but from his interviews and reading the news, he doesn´t seem to be gay. On the other hand, by discussing with you, it seems you are typical homosexual Chicano who is struggling and wants to see gays and transsexuals everywhere to deflect attention from himself while at the same time to classify it as normal in his mind because everyone else is also gay. ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    gworld, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Then would it be too much to ask of you to remove the shirtless photos of Putin from your bedroom walls?

Obamanation, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can post these things about as many people as you like, Putin, Obama, Micheal and I but in the end of the day, you still will be the homo Chicano and nothing can change that. ;):)

gworld, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Julian probably has the one with Putin riding the bear...

Rebecca, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you aware that O is homo Chicano and won´t let you ride his bear, no matter how much you try to be his girl? ;):)

gworld, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Heavily stained ..... ewwww

Obamanation, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  16. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    QUOTE="Obamanation, post: 19000923, member: 160888"]Heavily stained ..... ewwww[/QUOTE]

Ewwww is right - He should probably just have all of his shirtless Putin pictures laminated and keep a box of kleenex handy.

Rebecca, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  17. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

grpaul, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I strongly suspect he has bought himself a Putin Real Doll.
    https://secure.realdoll.com/select-male-realdoll2/

Egads man, who is that person!!? This is the photo I was thinking of:
    [​IMG]

Then again, there is this one.
    [​IMG]

Perhaps this one?
    [​IMG]

Obamanation, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ha Ha:) I wouldn't be surprised. Apparently, they can make them look like anyone. I had to read the testimonials - what would a customer want published about their sex doll purchase? Here's a funny one: https://secure.realdoll.com/june-26th-2014/

It's a long testimonial but basically, "...I am a woman, I am engaged to be married and my fiancé ok with them...I had him customized to match the look of someone I admire that I am obsessed with Sweeney Todd!! And the team who worked on him got him to look just like him!! ...I have him on his stand at the foot of my bed..."

Wow, I hope her fiancé runs like hell or maybe he's just as crazy as she is? I hope Julian doesn't annoy his boyfriends like that with his Putin doll.

Rebecca, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As I told you before, you can suck up to O as much as you want, but homo Chicano will not be interested and since you are so interested in sex dolls that you are searching for it then maybe you can order one that looks like him. Do you want we start collecting donations, so you can buy one? ;):)

gworld, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  21. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Oh lord, I just saw Transcendence this week. Without ruining it for you, it basically has a scene in it where the dead Johnny Depp (Sweeney Todd) is reanimated for use as a sex flesh puppet by his widow. Yikes. A few toys in the bedroom to spice things up is one thing, but a life sized mannequin with someone else's face and several "attachments" is just creepy (No offense intended, GWorld, whatever floats your boat and doesn't harm somebody else).

Julian, did you opt for the usual "below the waist" attachments for your shirtless Putin doll, or did you have the boys fit him with a silicon vagina? Somehow, an androgynous Putin seems more fitting. Knowing you, you probably bought yourself an Obama doll as well, so you could play out your fantasy of having Putin doll "pitch" to Obama doll, only to later pose the Putin doll beating Obama doll for being gay.

Here are some other fun suggestions for poses for your Putin doll
    * Putin doll posed shirtless, with his finger on the button of Russia's nuclear arsenal
    * Putin doll gleefully rolling around naked in the debris/corpse field of flight MH17

Obamanation, Jul 19, 2014 IP