1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer: Account blocked

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Leandro Achinelli, Jun 28, 2014.

So, this is my first thread; sadly, a not happy one.

Some background: I'm a musician from Argentina. In the past years I've been earning money through licensing my music and over the years the companies I work with have decided to pay earnings to PayPal accounts. In my country, it's almost impossible to collect cash that's deposited on PayPal; only method is to request a check which will be almost impossible to cash here. Around 2012 I found out about Payoneer and decided to create and account and request a card for them. It took some time till I got my account approved, get my card and funds transferred to the account. I must say that when I used the Payoneer debit card in those days, all worked excellent, on the exception for trying to pay to the same company/store twice in a short period and the payment couldn't be done because there was a pre-payment before it, but that's something it got solved by itself.

2013 was a rough year for my songs; they didn't get licensed as I expected, so I didn't get much money to my PayPal account. Also, economic problems in my country made me choose to leave the little money I had in my PayPal account rather than transfer it to the Payoneer account.

So far this year I've collected some money which I decided to spend. A week ago I tried to enter my Payoneer account. I must admit I didn't remember well which username or password I had used, so I tried a few times without luck. I generally do that because I know in most sites you can recover your username/password by just requesting it. Thing is after a few tries I got the blocked account message. As all people complaining in here, I contacted Support (in Spanish) which took more than 4 working days to reply (They say they'll answer within 4 working days) and the message I got today, in spanish, is the same most people got: Your account has been blocked by non-revealed reasons. From now on, we will not be able to provide you with our services.

I'm frankly surprised by this kind of answer. I'm posting this thread in here cause I found many people doing the same, and someone from support takes time to reply and find an answer to this. I don't know whether my account has been blocked because I didn't use it last year, therefore there are account/card fees which haven't been paid, but I understand they are paid as soon as money is transfered to the account again. Perhaps the account has been blocked because I tried entering my account more than two times with incorrect username or password, which I thought was the reason for this. But looking at this kind of answer all they make me feel is like they think I'm into some kind of shady business and they can't work with me anymore, when I can vouche for my earnings and I even pay taxes in the US because my country has no treaty not to do so.

To give an end to this thread, I'm not going to say Payoneer are scammers because I've been able to use their services and I've been more than happy with them. Now, even having waited for a week for them to get this answer, and I'd like to know at least a reason why they won't be providing services to me, when all I've done wrong was trying to enter my account without remembering well the username or password.

Thanks in advance for anyone giving its point of view or a solution to this matter.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    Leandro Achinelli, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  2. Justine_Payoneer

Justine_Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we understand the frustration you have been experiencing.

Please send us a private message of your email address or your ticket number, so we can look further into this with customer support and assist you in the best way.

Justine_Payoneer, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  3. Leandro Achinelli

Leandro Achinelli Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent you a PM with my e-mail address and ticket number.

Leandro Achinelli, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  4. Leandro Achinelli

Leandro Achinelli Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, I'll update my post on the results from the answer by Justine_Payoneer. On June 30, he/she replied this:

"Thank you for sending this.

I have double checked your account and as our CS has informed you, we are currently not able to provide you with our services.

I apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.
    Justine_Payoneer, Jun 30, 2014 "

Now, why on earth support gives me the exact answer I got in my e-mail and not, at least, tell me why my account has been blocked or why Payoneer can't provide its service from now on? I could have used this time to look for an alternative on how to collect my money or use it.

I've gotten any kind of bull from companies during my life, as most of you have as well, but never a company told me this without an explanation whatsoever.

Again, I don't know if Payoneer are scammers as claimed in other posts (Maybe I was lucky) but even if in the future they contact me to come back and use their services, I won't take the chance to transfer my money and then get this kind of answer if my account is blocked.

Definitely a pitty since this service is very useful, but this is definitely the worst way to treat customers.

If you plan to use Payoneer, beware!

Leandro Achinelli, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  5. Justine_Payoneer

Justine_Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I unfortunately do not have access to your detailed account information, and cannot see the exact reason for why your account was disabled.

That being said, I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and want to provide you with the best level of support possible. While I cannot personally assist, I have escalated this issue to a supervisor at our US Payment Service Department. They will be looking further into this, and if there is any way we can assist I assure you that we will do so.

You should be hearing back from them within 24-48 hours.

Please do keep me updated if there are any further issues, and of course if you have additional questions.

Justine_Payoneer, Jul 8, 2014 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  6. Leandro Achinelli

Leandro Achinelli Peon

Best Answers:
    Update: Today I found an e-mail reply from Justine_Payoneer saying that my account had been re-installed. I was able to log in as I used to.

I wanna thank Justine for solving this problem!

Leandro Achinelli, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  7. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to hear that. I love payoneer for their supports. Very nice

komrad, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  8. Saad naseem

Saad naseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using Payoneer services from last 7 months and i was a satisfied customer but 3 days ago I have faced the same problem as Leandro Achinelli has faced. On 15th July.14, I have received an email from Payoneer Dept. saying that we cannot provide you services and we are closing your account on 22nd July.14. Complaint # LTK12153011377306X . I was astonished to see that there is no reason to tell and they are closing my account.

I have contacted their customer support and the CS guy i don't want to let his name know here, when i asked him the reason that why you people are closing my account he said that we cannot describe the reason of closing the account and suddenly he closed the chat session before my reply. I am quite disappointed on his behavior and i will not suggest to anyone to use this service because if customer support is not helpful then where a customer can go for help???

If there is a problem then they can let me know and then we can give our answer but they just make one sided game and don't listen to other. We are their customers and are paying them for using their services but this kind of behavior will lead them in loss.

I have also referred their services to my business partners and friends, they are having the same problem as i am facing.

I have simple request that do let me know the reason of closing my account. I am doing my business on this behalf.

Waiting for help...

Saad naseem, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  9. fazlan428

fazlan428 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, i also have same problem. When i trying to login, it says : My account was blocked with code #MA104

Can you help me to re-installed my account? @Justine_Payoneer

fazlan428, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  10. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, i got my account blocked a couple days earlier for some undisclosed reason they say. I got my fund reversed but i really appreciate their services and willing to use it as long as necessary. @Justine_Payoneer & @Nissim-Payoneer

iubjaved, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  11. Saad naseem

Saad naseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's quite disappointing that nobody is here to respond their customers. I will not recommend this service to anyone because payoneer is a big SCAM and they don't have any concern with their customers who are giving them revenue. From today i will go to every forum and even on Facebook and will let this know to others.

Saad naseem, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  12. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    I think they do. I never gave up, i explained my situation, contacted their customer support, had a detailed conversation. And my account is sorted out.
    Thanks to payoneer and it's customer care.

iubjaved, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  13. Simeon Miglic

Simeon Miglic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very Nice Payoneer really have good support
    ThankYou

Well Done really nice to hear this..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
    Simeon Miglic, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  14. Deborah Dallas

Deborah Dallas Peon

Best Answers:
    I am currently experiencing the same problem with Payoneer with no explanation at all.

Can you help me please? Nissim or Justine? I am concerned - was just blocked for no reason at all on Sunday. Fairly new account with one payment accepted and a few pending. I have written to customer service (Reference Number: 161212-008370) and spoken to Joe on an online chat to no avail.

Chat details below:

Joe: Hello and welcome to Payoneer customer care! My name is Joe and I would be happy to assist you! Please bear with me for a few moments while I pull up your information from our system. I will be right with you.
    Deborah Dallas: Hello Joe
    Joe: Hello, nice to meet you! What can I do for you today?
    Deborah Dallas: my account is blocked and I'm not getting any help from calling in
    Joe: I will be happy to check this for you. Before we proceed, please provide some details for identification.
    Joe: Question.
    Deborah Dallas: *answer*
    Deborah Dallas: hello?
    Joe: Thank you.
    Joe: Before we proceed, please provide me with the answer to your security question:
    Joe: Question ...
    Deborah Dallas: *answer*
    Joe:

Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services.

Deborah Dallas: okay i understand but will the pending funds on the account be returned to the senders? And will the funds that are presently in the account be returned? I am very concerned
    Joe: Yes, they will
    Deborah Dallas: Okay, that is helpful, so does this mean my Payoneer account will be closed without any explanation?
    Deborah Dallas: And I won't be able to use Payoneer again?
    Joe: I'm afraid not
    Deborah Dallas: Ok, when the funds are returned will I receive confirmation that this has been done? Or do I have to keep checking with my clients? Is this something that I can get assistance on?
    Deborah Dallas: hello?
    Joe: CHecking your clients will be the best way to handle this
    Deborah Dallas: Okay, so you are saying from this point on I will hear no more from Payoneer as to why my account was just blocked?
    Deborah Dallas: nothing at all?
    Joe: I'm afraid not
    Deborah Dallas: But that cannot be right.

I need urgent help - I can't believe this is happening to me to be honest.

Deborah Dallas, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  15. Jakaria Jaman Leon

Jakaria Jaman Leon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payoneer block my account without warning !

why ? do you have any explanation ?

"
    Eric: Hello and welcome to Payoneer! My name is Eric and I would be happy to assist you! Please bear with me for a few moments while I pull up your information from our system. I will be right with you.
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: Hi
    Eric: Hi! How may I assist you today?
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: My account blocked :(
    Eric: I will be happy to check this for you. For verification purposes, please first provide me with your date of birth in the US format (Month/Day/Year).
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: 09/24/1994
    Eric: One moment please
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: ok
    Eric: So you were advised previously your account has been closed and wont be reopened
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: Why
    Eric: Its undisclosed, according to our review team, they simply stated we can no longer support you on the website
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: no way to unblock my account ?
    Eric: Unfortunately not
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: Can i make a new account
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: with another email
    Eric: No
    Eric: It would be declined
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: Least time payoneer ask very docoment
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: if i give all document you want
    Eric: I understand, but payoneer found we cannot support
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: like passport
    Eric: the documents will not help
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: without warning block my account preeminently, it's not good thing
    Eric: I understand why you woudl feel that way
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: you don't give any notify or warning
    Eric: I understand you are frustrated
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: an Payoneer is most useful and secure platform
    Eric: Unfortunately you will need an alternate platform
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: i can't find any alternative
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: can you explain why my account blocked ?
    Eric: Unfortunately i cant assist with other ways for you to get paid
    Eric: its undisclosed unfortunately
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: no way to unblock my account, if i try to contact major department ?
    Eric: Unfortunately it will not be unblocked
    Eric: If there was i would advise it
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: how can i contact major department ?
    Eric: One moment please
    Eric: https://www.payoneer.com/customer-disclosures-and-complaints/
    Eric: If you go to the very bottom of the link
    Eric: you can escalate a complaint
    Jakaria Jaman Leon: Thank you :(
    Eric: Anything else I may help you with today?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
    Jakaria Jaman Leon, Feb 12, 2019 IP